Pfizer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied online in Jan and received phone interview after 2 months.
30 min interview with typical questions. Mainly the interview questions are about experience in the resume. The experience is very positive.
Get the offer 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• why you choose Pfizer?
    go through the resume and ask questions based on working experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with two people who were working full time on the project. I received a general overview of the project and also possible tasks that I would be expected to execute.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

On campus recruiting, two rounds of interviews, 1 on campus, 1 at Pfizer. First round was 90% behavorial and then a short case on market sizing. Second round had two interviewers, the first focused on behavorial and second on casing. Very little emphasis on networking beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume
      What's your proudest accomplishment

Anonymous Employee in Groton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pfizer (Groton, CT) in January 2016.

Interview

The questions that were asked were mostly about my resume and how I handled team dynamics. The interview took about 45 minutes over the phone. I talked to a manager and a scientist. After the interview was over they let me know that they would contact me in a couple of weeks.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer in March 2015.

Interview

One round interview through phone where my manager for the summer interviewed me directly. He began by asking "Tell me about yourself". Questions following were mostly behavioral and questions about my resume. The resume questions related to the role I was interviewing for. General interest in the field was also gauged.

Entire process lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class?
      Can you tell me a time when you used statistics in your life?
      Tell me about a time you worked in a group?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Multiple phases of the interview. I completed a total of 2 interviews, was scheduled for a 3rd but, because I did well in my preliminary interview I was able to be interviewed by the hiring managers next.

Interview Questions

• What were my site preferences.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Cambridge, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application online. The interview was done over the phone since I was not in Massachusetts at the time. She asked me about what I am studying at school, my lab job at school, and my technical abilities. After I was hired, I had to do a background check and drug test.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied for the intern position through my program's graduate center and was contacted via email to set up a phone screen within three weeks. A few days after completing the phone screen I was called back to set up two onsite interviews. The interviews were fairly standard and simple.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard questions about requisite experience as well as scenario based questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied for this position online. And after couple of weeks, I got email for requesting a telephone interview. The interview is about 15-30 mins. After this interview,there is no response whether I got rejection or next step. After waiting for three weeks, then I send email to ask the results.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pfizer in May 2014.

Interview

Referred by an employee and got 30 min phone interview after one week. Talk with two hiring managers through phone and got the offer after one week. The interview is mainly focus on my CV, discussed my previous experience and the projects I had done before. Most of the questions are techniqual questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions are all based on my resume, most questions are technique questions. Discribe the projects I had done before.   Answer Question