Pfizer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

On campus recruiting, two rounds of interviews, 1 on campus, 1 at Pfizer. First round was 90% behavorial and then a short case on market sizing. Second round had two interviewers, the first focused on behavorial and second on casing. Very little emphasis on networking beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume
    What's your proudest accomplishment
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Anonymous Employee in Groton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pfizer (Groton, CT) in January 2016.

Interview

The questions that were asked were mostly about my resume and how I handled team dynamics. The interview took about 45 minutes over the phone. I talked to a manager and a scientist. After the interview was over they let me know that they would contact me in a couple of weeks.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer in March 2015.

Interview

One round interview through phone where my manager for the summer interviewed me directly. He began by asking "Tell me about yourself". Questions following were mostly behavioral and questions about my resume. The resume questions related to the role I was interviewing for. General interest in the field was also gauged.

Entire process lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class?
      Can you tell me a time when you used statistics in your life?
      Tell me about a time you worked in a group?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Multiple phases of the interview. I completed a total of 2 interviews, was scheduled for a 3rd but, because I did well in my preliminary interview I was able to be interviewed by the hiring managers next.

Interview Questions

• What were my site preferences.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Cambridge, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application online. The interview was done over the phone since I was not in Massachusetts at the time. She asked me about what I am studying at school, my lab job at school, and my technical abilities. After I was hired, I had to do a background check and drug test.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied for the intern position through my program's graduate center and was contacted via email to set up a phone screen within three weeks. A few days after completing the phone screen I was called back to set up two onsite interviews. The interviews were fairly standard and simple.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard questions about requisite experience as well as scenario based questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied for this position online. And after couple of weeks, I got email for requesting a telephone interview. The interview is about 15-30 mins. After this interview,there is no response whether I got rejection or next step. After waiting for three weeks, then I send email to ask the results.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pfizer in May 2014.

Interview

Referred by an employee and got 30 min phone interview after one week. Talk with two hiring managers through phone and got the offer after one week. The interview is mainly focus on my CV, discussed my previous experience and the projects I had done before. Most of the questions are techniqual questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions are all based on my resume, most questions are technique questions. Discribe the projects I had done before.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer in May 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone for the Nutritional Science Student Worker position. I applied online at the end of March, via Atrium Staffing. I heard back from Pfizer telling me that I was to schedule a phone interview on April 30. The woman on the phone was who would be my boss had I landed the job. She was kind and informative, but lacked knowledge regarding the timeline/logistics of the process.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer wanted me to stress why I applied for this particular nutritional sciences position, when my major is economics (minoring in nutrition).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

First, HR called me and asked some behavior questions, such as what's your achievement last year? Then, I set up a conference call with the team about me all technical questions, such as projects I have done and also gave a case study question.