Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

3.1

Clinical Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Panel Interview using standard behavioral questions. Questions were fair and gave me the opportunity to show the depth of my knowledge and help me better understand the expectations of the job and decide if it was a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given negative feedback, how did you adapt?   Answer Question

MSL Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter lasted 15-20 minutes. Basic introductory conversation and questions. Outlined overall recruitment process in detail. Second phone interview with manager to follow. If successful, third in-person interview to follow.

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

One informal chat with a data scientist following a phone screen from someone in CA. An in person interview with 4 people in 3 sections. One hour interview is technical interview: SQL, programming, machine learning and communication skills for nontechnical Audiences.

Interview Questions

• What is inner, left and outer join?   2 Answers
    • Comparing logistic regression and random forest.   1 Answer

Professional Healthcare Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied online through Pfizer website, then 2 days later got an email for digital interview on HireVue. After a week later got an email from DM to set up phone interview. The DM probably has the worst communication skills ever. Glad I know beforehand so I do not have to deal with this DM.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied in February and was contact in early March. I had two phone interviews for two positions within the company.

The first interviewer seemed extremely distracted and frustrated during the interview. She asked general personality questions, however the majority of the interview I asked her questions and went over my experience. When I asked her questions about the company and position she responded with rushed and vague answers as if she did not want to give an interview at all. Overall, it seemed like a candidate was already chosen for the position before I even called, and the interviewer was required to interview a certain number of candidates or something.

I had a great second interviewer who asked interview questions about my experience and gave detailed answers to my questions. The interview went well, was 15 minutes over the time slot, and the interviewer suggested the position would be a great fit for me and made sure I had his contact information. The interview took place on a Friday and I was informed that I was not selected the following Monday. This interview did not make sense to me and I believe final decisions were not made by the interviewer.

Overall, the interview process at Pfizer is extremely frustrating and seems to rely more on luck than work experience and your interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to the job. Many questions were asked about experience with analyzing data.   Answer Question

Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The standard interview process is them contacting you either 2 weeks after you applied or a day after the job expires. An auto response from hirevue asks you to do an interview at a random time and date which you can't usually negotiate because they don't give you a recruitment rep email. I didn't get a chance to even get contacted, because towards the end of the job, while it was still advertised, they hired a friend of a family member who doesn't even meet the qualifications that they requested beyond having a bachelor's. How disgraceful

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer in May 2017.

Interview

Interview for this US job was set up by a study team member in Canada, Since several months have elapsed, I deleted the job requirements. The coordinator had hard time tracking it and sadly could not provide it for review before the interview.

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY).

Interview

I first had a phone interview and then got selected for face to face interview but unfortunately was not hired after that round. They decided to go for someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• How well I work in a team and what are my qualifications suited for the job?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY).

Interview

A bit lengthy in that there are phone interviews and in person interviews, out of state at your expense. One phone interview will be focused purely on your technical skills. Be ready for anything as the interviewer is looking for something specific. The in person interview was a bit disappointing as the HR rep had not reviewed my resume. Therefore I was asked questions and suggestions were made based on skilled noted in the resume.

Vaccine Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

The interview was ok. The manger was a foods guy. But no one ever even bothered to email me to let me know I wasn't getting the job. That's no class.