Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

Professional Healthcare Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied online through Pfizer website, then 2 days later got an email for digital interview on HireVue. After a week later got an email from DM to set up phone interview. The DM probably has the worst communication skills ever. Glad I know beforehand so I do not have to deal with this DM.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied in February and was contact in early March. I had two phone interviews for two positions within the company.

The first interviewer seemed extremely distracted and frustrated during the interview. She asked general personality questions, however the majority of the interview I asked her questions and went over my experience. When I asked her questions about the company and position she responded with rushed and vague answers as if she did not want to give an interview at all. Overall, it seemed like a candidate was already chosen for the position before I even called, and the interviewer was required to interview a certain number of candidates or something.

I had a great second interviewer who asked interview questions about my experience and gave detailed answers to my questions. The interview went well, was 15 minutes over the time slot, and the interviewer suggested the position would be a great fit for me and made sure I had his contact information. The interview took place on a Friday and I was informed that I was not selected the following Monday. This interview did not make sense to me and I believe final decisions were not made by the interviewer.

Overall, the interview process at Pfizer is extremely frustrating and seems to rely more on luck than work experience and your interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to the job. Many questions were asked about experience with analyzing data.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY).

Interview

Multiple phone and in person interviews. The process was awful as there was never any time for questions and only focused on what I bring to the table and never switched to what they have to offer. Culture of the organization seemed to be highlighted in the interview - very structured, narrow focused, non collaborative organization with lots of politics.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at pfizer?   1 Answer

Associate Manufacturing Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Cary, NC).

Interview

Asked a lot of behavioral questions and used secondary questions to try to ruffle your feathers heavily, to the point of rudeness. Asked several management questions for an entry level position, and many other irrelevant questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you allocated people from different departments to accomplish a task.   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The question were mainly based on your background and projects done. No Technical questions were asked. A background in health care analytics is a plus. Know your strengths well and focus on that

Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The standard interview process is them contacting you either 2 weeks after you applied or a day after the job expires. An auto response from hirevue asks you to do an interview at a random time and date which you can't usually negotiate because they don't give you a recruitment rep email. I didn't get a chance to even get contacted, because towards the end of the job, while it was still advertised, they hired a friend of a family member who doesn't even meet the qualifications that they requested beyond having a bachelor's. How disgraceful

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer in May 2017.

Interview

Interview for this US job was set up by a study team member in Canada, Since several months have elapsed, I deleted the job requirements. The coordinator had hard time tracking it and sadly could not provide it for review before the interview.

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY).

Interview

I first had a phone interview and then got selected for face to face interview but unfortunately was not hired after that round. They decided to go for someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• How well I work in a team and what are my qualifications suited for the job?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied online in Jan and received phone interview after 2 months.
    30 min interview with typical questions. Mainly the interview questions are about experience in the resume. The experience is very positive.
    Get the offer 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• why you choose Pfizer?
      go through the resume and ask questions based on working experience.
      Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

First round phone call (1hr), followed by a standard interview day. A research talk, and then 30min individual meetings with junior and senior team members. It was very typical to academic postdoctoral interview days.

Interview Questions

• All questions were science based, and related to the position or the research presented in the talk.   Answer Question