Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2018

592 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY).

Interview

1. Generic phone screen with outside contractor
    1. Phone screen with DM
    2. Face to face with DM, one of which also bad RD.

Very standard sales/medical star questions. Very good people and comfortable setting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer in January 2018.

Interview

Initial HireVue interview. Basically an online interview that is recorded. Then moved on to phone interview with the hiring manager. Basic STAR format questions.
    Then face to face with 2 managers. STAR format. Then Skype interview with director of sales to get the ok to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went against your manager or team project to complete a task in your territory.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Not too harsh, it was a very avergae process not too many hoops to jump through. I did not have to wait a long time for a decision to be made.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

After two weeks of applying online I received an invite to schedule an interview via Hirehue which is basically a one way interview where you are talking and looking at yourself in a video. Very akward feeling. Typical STAR questions. One of the questions I remembered was explain the gaps in your employment. Any one knows that, that type of question when you have experienced a few layoffs should be explained in person not on a one way video. Overall, I don't think I did my best as I am a personal type of person. I like interaction and eye contact etc and making a connection. I feel this interview is kind of bias because the person that will be reviewing it will perceive you how they want to perceive you whether you did well or not. With that said it has been about 3 business days and no response yet. Either way it was not a good experience at all.

Interview Questions

• explain the gaps with your employment   1 Answer

Aseptic Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Portage, MI).

Interview

Fairly easy interview with situational questions from previous jobs you've had. The main supervisor and 2 team leaders were each taking turns reading the questions and writing down my responses.

Senior Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR set up two screening phone interview with the hiring manager and then their director. Then I went to onsite interview. Questions are about my experience on my resume

Interview Questions

• Most questions are about my experience on my resume and many behavioral questions like: tell me where you think you will be in 5/10 years; why you applied to this position...
      The onsite interview was long: met about 10 people, gave a presentation, many 1:1 interviews and 2 panel interview to close.   Answer Question

Rotational Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Career gallery, next day on campus interview. Fairly easy, but only 30 min. They don't tell you anything about the position in the initial interview. It is all STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were balancing more than one deadline and how did you prioritize?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

2 phone screens + onsite interview. All interviews were very similar in content, with a mix of data structures/algorithms questions in addition to machine learning/stats questions. Questions weren't specific to biotech/pharma which is what I had expected and prepared for.

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied online and the process took a few weeks. The first interview is through HireVue, where you are given multiple prompts. Each prompt consists of a 30 second preparation and a 3 minute answering period.

Summer Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Was emailed by hiring manager to set-up WebEx phone call. Had one-time phone interview with the hiring manager. The next time I heard from them was an email offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• what is your level of expertise with technology and learning new technologies?   Answer Question