Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

Information Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer in February 2017.

Interview

Worst interview, they took a phone interview and later called for another round and then they did not reply for the interview process. Do not apply for internships here. please

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied online in Jan and received phone interview after 2 months.
    30 min interview with typical questions. Mainly the interview questions are about experience in the resume. The experience is very positive.
    Get the offer 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• why you choose Pfizer?
      go through the resume and ask questions based on working experience.
      Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY).

Interview

I first had a phone interview and then got selected for face to face interview but unfortunately was not hired after that round. They decided to go for someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• How well I work in a team and what are my qualifications suited for the job?   Answer Question

Professional Pharmaceutical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Virtual interview. Questions were mainly behavioral style. One should prepare thoroughly prior to interview by reading through some of the review here. Know your resune well and come up with hypothetical behavioral questions and responses.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer in January 2016.

Interview

Online application > Fist interview with a Manager talent acquisition (15 days later) - general HR questions > Second interview with 2 team members (15 days later) - focused on competencies for the position > onsite interview (not performed)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied on their company website for the intern position, a month or so later I received a call and an email saying they wanted to do a phone screen. By the end of the phone screen I was offered and excepted the position as an intern.

MAPP Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pfizer in April 2015.

Interview

Very basic, your previous experiences and future goals mainly. There are a couple of phone interviews first, they usually contact you through an agency and then they invite you to the office. Somebody from the management team will interview you as well as your team lead. It's a smart dress environment and it's a big corporation that it's trying to seem young and fun. Not achieved.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Call me after applying the position. They sent me a general skill test. After passing the test, called me for an interview. It was with HR specialist and manager. After the first interview, sent me a personality test. And second interview was with two managers. Then sent me an English language test and called my references.

Summer Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pfizer in April 2017.

Interview

It was a fairly informal interview. My interviewer mainly wanted to know what relevant experience i had to the job. It's really important that you are able to use current/previous coursework and experiences (mine were bench lab experiences) to prove to them that youre qualified and would be an asset to their department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous lab experience.
      What interests you about working for us?
      Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearl River, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Pearl River, NY).

Interview

The interview process was not bad. First did some basic math and reading test. Then a drug test. Finally, I received a phone call from the HR Department and scheduled an interview appointment.