Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2017

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanuet, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Nanuet, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call, and a team of 3-4 people asked me various questions about the position, my resume, and my experience. Very business, but friendly. Interviewers spoke one at a time, but conversation was on speakerphone so all were able to hear the proceedings.

Marketing Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer in November 2017.

Interview

I uploaded my application online. I had applied for two marketing positions, got rejected from the first one and got a video interview from the second one. The process took 3 weeks. I never heard back after the interview

Interview Questions

• how would my friends and family describe?   1 Answer

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearl River, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Pearl River, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Ask you mostly questions about yourself, essentially they want you to elaborate on the information you put down in your resume. Afterwards, they give you the job description and begin asking questions. They may ask questions that tests your science background.

Senior Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got phone interview one week later, lasted for nearly an hour. Questions about my current job function, basic behavior questions. Part for me to ask questions. Hiring manager is very knowledgeable and nice. But the hiring process delayed.

Process Engineering Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

It takes forever for them to make decision on hiring. I was almost sure I didn't get the position before I received an offer response. Interview involves typical behavioral questions. Powerpoint presentation interviews are sometimes implemented.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with a fellow worker or teammate and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2017.

Interview

Went for an assessment first and then interview after if successful. first had a phone call interview which lasted about 10 minutes and it entailed questions about what the company manufactures and what gmp stands for. I was then invited to the assessment center and the interview lasted about 4 hours and this involved short tests ( maths, grammar and spatial) also included is a group discussion which one must try as much as possible to contribute in this

chargée de projets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Paris (France)) in October 2017.

Interview

c'était un entretien en français et en anglais avec 3 responsables.
    c'était un entretien dans une ambiance conviviale et amicale
    c'était un entretien par conférence skype donc à distance
    c'était un entretien technique plutôt accès sur les expériences professionnelles et personnelles

Chemical Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

you have up to 5 people in the room who ask you ask questions about how you would handle a crisis, employee interaction, or a dispute. answer with positive attitude and be truthful and answer all questions with some thought. take about 15 minutes then they will walk you around the plant to show the ends and outs of the plant.

Aseptic Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Portage, MI).

Interview

Fairly easy interview with situational questions from previous jobs you've had. The main supervisor and 2 team leaders were each taking turns reading the questions and writing down my responses.

QA Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Easy to get to the site and navigate a parking space. There was a competency based role play initially which was quite relaxed and then an interview which was quite tough yet candid.

Interview Questions

• how would you describe the link between your current role and the job you are interviewing for?   Answer Question