Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

Rotational Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The first interview was at my university and then I was invited for a final onsite interview a couple of weeks later. There was a facility tour, case study, and several panel interviews- very laid back- the case study was not technical based and more so just to see how you think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• What is the most technical thing you have done   2 Answers

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY).

Interview

A bit lengthy in that there are phone interviews and in person interviews, out of state at your expense. One phone interview will be focused purely on your technical skills. Be ready for anything as the interviewer is looking for something specific. The in person interview was a bit disappointing as the HR rep had not reviewed my resume. Therefore I was asked questions and suggestions were made based on skilled noted in the resume.

Summer Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pfizer in April 2017.

Interview

It was a fairly informal interview. My interviewer mainly wanted to know what relevant experience i had to the job. It's really important that you are able to use current/previous coursework and experiences (mine were bench lab experiences) to prove to them that youre qualified and would be an asset to their department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous lab experience.
      What interests you about working for us?
      Answer Question

Vaccine Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

The interview was ok. The manger was a foods guy. But no one ever even bothered to email me to let me know I wasn't getting the job. That's no class.

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with two people who were working full time on the project. I received a general overview of the project and also possible tasks that I would be expected to execute.

Summer Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

easy and relaxing. Applied through an employee referral, got the interview in about two weeks, they were all phone interviews. wasn't too bad, very relaxing, morel like a conversation. Strongly recommend people to apply

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, one experience of teamwork and leadership   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer in March 2017.

Interview

The entire process took about 2 months. I applied through an employee referral and was notified of receiving 3 interviews for 3 different groups after 1.5 months. All three of my interviews were phone interviews. I received my response regarding the interviews within the next 3 weeks.

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pfizer (Richmond, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very polite, enthusiastic and made me feel very comfortable during the interview. Was very upfront about all the procedures and clearly stated expectations and hiring procedures. Asked questions about my expectations as well and ensured that they want what is best for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your favourite project was to work on and why   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Submitted an online application and received a phone interview after 3 weeks. 1 month later was notified for onsite. People were very nice during my onsite interviews but they never got back to me afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Asked about some technical questions/ some questions to see your fit in the group.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied online and was fortunate to have an employee referral. After applying I heard from the recruiter and hiring manager and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long- make sure to do your research on the company, why you want to work there, know about the products/climate. After that I did an in-person interview with hiring manager and one other manager which lasted about 45mins - 1 hour. I heard from the hiring manager that day and was told I would be doing a final interview with regional manager the following week. I received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you successfully displayed your technical knowledge.   Answer Question