Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

Vaccine Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

The interview was ok. The manger was a foods guy. But no one ever even bothered to email me to let me know I wasn't getting the job. That's no class.

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with two people who were working full time on the project. I received a general overview of the project and also possible tasks that I would be expected to execute.

Summer Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

easy and relaxing. Applied through an employee referral, got the interview in about two weeks, they were all phone interviews. wasn't too bad, very relaxing, morel like a conversation. Strongly recommend people to apply

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, one experience of teamwork and leadership   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer in March 2017.

Interview

The entire process took about 2 months. I applied through an employee referral and was notified of receiving 3 interviews for 3 different groups after 1.5 months. All three of my interviews were phone interviews. I received my response regarding the interviews within the next 3 weeks.

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pfizer (Richmond, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very polite, enthusiastic and made me feel very comfortable during the interview. Was very upfront about all the procedures and clearly stated expectations and hiring procedures. Asked questions about my expectations as well and ensured that they want what is best for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your favourite project was to work on and why   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview that was very brief, talked mostly about previous experiences and fit in the company. Not very technical.

Brief overview of the department and responsibilities

Received offer 3 days later.

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Submitted an online application and received a phone interview after 3 weeks. 1 month later was notified for onsite. People were very nice during my onsite interviews but they never got back to me afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Asked about some technical questions/ some questions to see your fit in the group.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied online and was fortunate to have an employee referral. After applying I heard from the recruiter and hiring manager and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long- make sure to do your research on the company, why you want to work there, know about the products/climate. After that I did an in-person interview with hiring manager and one other manager which lasted about 45mins - 1 hour. I heard from the hiring manager that day and was told I would be doing a final interview with regional manager the following week. I received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you successfully displayed your technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

On campus recruiting, two rounds of interviews, 1 on campus, 1 at Pfizer. First round was 90% behavorial and then a short case on market sizing. Second round had two interviewers, the first focused on behavorial and second on casing. Very little emphasis on networking beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume
      What's your proudest accomplishment   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer in February 2017.

Interview

Worst interview, they took a phone interview and later called for another round and then they did not reply for the interview process. Do not apply for internships here. please