Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2018

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurricane, WV

Interview

Very friendly interview with questions that detect behavior patterns. Few essay questions that are ver interview typical. Good over all experience. The state they will contact me soon. It's been five days and no news yet.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. First a video interview of 10 questions, then a phone interview, then in person and final interview with manager. They always keep in contact via email.
    STAR format questions, make sure to practice before and make sure you have enough examples for different situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to manage your time? And how did you do it?   Answer Question
    • What is the most technical thing you've learned   Answer Question

Utilities Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pfizer (Rocky Mount, NC).

Interview

Two separate interviews for the hiring process. The interview was a panel interview and each had separate questions to ask. The interview was kind of intimidating because the asked questions they knew I didn't know based on my experience with the job. They were very friendly though and overall it was a good learning experience.

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearl River, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pfizer (Pearl River, NY).

Interview

Panel Interview with a number of people from different parts of the organization. Used my school and work experience. The process was average. They wanted to know if I was a good fit for the group of people I would be working with,

Interview Questions

• Experience related to the position and why I would want to work for Pfizer   1 Answer

Senior Principal Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Groton, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Groton, CT).

Interview

three step process- two on site meetings with several rounds of colleagues, lunch meetings snd visit to the labs and one phone confirmation. overall, it was a good experience and learnt a lot from the visits and the roles that would be applicable to me

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearl River, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Pearl River, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Short phone interview with hiring manager. On-site interview including presentation and 30 minute interviews with research scientists. They generally did not ask questions, it was more you were expected to ask questions of them to generate conversation.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about experiments. Specifically mechanism of drug action and mutational evidence of mechanism of action in the presentation.   Answer Question
    • Are okay leaving academics for an industry job?   Answer Question
    • Describe your research experience?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with relocating?   Answer Question

Next Gen Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 3 interviewers on me and that made me very uncomfortable. They asked a lot of very difficult questions. The interview was scheduled for an hour but it only lasted about 15 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked within a group while also working with another group, and what was your role?   Answer Question

RN Med/Surg Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Excellent with the hiring manager being very up front with the territory and views of the future. There where other reps present at the interview. They made it pretty easy to do the phone screen as well with calling me on the phone and setting up plus coordinating everything .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Phone interview with your typical behavioral questions. Some questions such as "what was one time where you had to work in a team" or "what are your strengths and weaknesses." Prepare ahead of time and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where there was conflict within a team-related project.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

One Phone interview. Not that hard, the person was very nice. The interviewer asked about my resume and why I like the company. The interview started off very formal but toward the middle it just turned into a conversation.