Pfizer Interview Questions in Kalamazoo, MI | Glassdoor

2.9

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Aseptic Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Portage, MI).

Interview

Fairly easy interview with situational questions from previous jobs you've had. The main supervisor and 2 team leaders were each taking turns reading the questions and writing down my responses.

Summer Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Was emailed by hiring manager to set-up WebEx phone call. Had one-time phone interview with the hiring manager. The next time I heard from them was an email offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• what is your level of expertise with technology and learning new technologies?   Answer Question

Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

I was recruited through my university's career gallery event. There were interviews the day after the gallery. Those interviews were short personality interviews comprised of STAR questions. After that, there were interviews at the location of availability. More technical about the position and the fit of the candidate.

Interview Questions

• STAR Questions: "Tell me about a time when you had to convey a vision to a group of people" "Tell me about a time when you failed" "Tell me about a time when you stepped up to be successful in a project with others"   Answer Question

Process Engineering Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

It takes forever for them to make decision on hiring. I was almost sure I didn't get the position before I received an offer response. Interview involves typical behavioral questions. Powerpoint presentation interviews are sometimes implemented.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with a fellow worker or teammate and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Sterile Inspection Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

They asked a lot of questions about past employment issues, encounters, projects, and more, expecting us to use the STAR method. This means they wanted to know details of where the issue took place, what happened, what actions I took, and what the result was.

Interview Questions

• What did you do during a time when you encountered conflict in the workplace?   1 Answer

Aseptic Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

I applied online through the Pfizer website. Nine days later I received an email from the Lab Manager at Pfizer regarding setting up a time for an on-site panel interview the following week. The interview was rather straight forward. It started out with questions about my experience with my current employer then about an hour of behavioral/STAR questions. After the interview the Lab Manager gave me a quick tour of the lab area. Approximately a week later I received a phone call from the company recruiter offering me the position. There was a lot of waiting due to having to re-post the position at different levels and other administrative backups.

Chemical Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

you have up to 5 people in the room who ask you ask questions about how you would handle a crisis, employee interaction, or a dispute. answer with positive attitude and be truthful and answer all questions with some thought. take about 15 minutes then they will walk you around the plant to show the ends and outs of the plant.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

First, HR called me and asked some behavior questions, such as what's your achievement last year? Then, I set up a conference call with the team about me all technical questions, such as projects I have done and also gave a case study question.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

I round of telephonic interview

Senior Manufacturing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

Pfizer uses targeted selection a challenge, action and response style interview process. Many questions are technical in nature.