Pfizer Principal Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Principal Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Pfizer

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (San Diego, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview took about a whole day, from 9am presentation to 5pm final talks with the hiring manager. They’re quite professional. Even though I am not the person they’re searching for, they did show respect during the whole process. I got a phone interview after 2weeks of job application, wait another 2weeks for notification of on-site interview. Another 3weeks later, I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Please briefly explain your research other than those presented on the presentation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pfizer (Cambridge, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

The communications and the organization of the interview was excellent. I received a packet about Pfizer and the interview schedule. Pfizer also booked the hotel for my stay. People were friendly, both during the presentation and during the interview. Overall, a good experience, would have been better if I had been offered the job!

Interview Questions

• If the compounds you have in mind, do not work out, what are the alternatives you have in mind?   1 Answer
    • What conflicts did you have with your team members in your previous job, and how did you resolve them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Andover, MA).

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview, panel interview, post interview email. Easy contact, with hiring manager, questions were fair and intelligent, friendly atmosphere. Recruiters were tough and not very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pfizer   1 Answer