Pfizer Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Project Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Very standard interview process. Applied in writing with CV and cover letter; received an email response stating that I had been short listed; arranged a time to attend the interview; attended the interview, which lasted about an hour. After the interview, I was told that I would be contacted. When I was contacted, I was advised that my application had not been successful.

Interview Questions

• They asked a number of standard questions, including the following: tell us about your background; tell us about your skill set; tell us about your career objectives; what are the greatest challenges you've faced; what are your greatest successes; where would you like yo see your career progress if you are offered the position etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearl River, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pfizer (Pearl River, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Met five supervisors - two appeared to have enthusiasm as a snake, two were enthusiastic, and one was comatose

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you are laid-off one week, and rehired a week later?   1 Answer

Lack trust in the immediate supervisory personnel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Groton, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pfizer (Groton, CT) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview process was relaxed. I made it all the way to having my references called. I was told after the fact that internal politics dictated that a particular person be hired, and that was why I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to do this job for more than a couple years?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (London, England (UK)) in September 2008.

Interview

Varied experiences across the company. My interview was informal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Difficult and nearly resulted in not taking the position