Pfizer Regulatory Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Regulatory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in October 2007.

Interview

I was contacted within a week of sending in my resume and the interview was scheduled for the following week. All in all, I didn't do very well because of the interview format. At Pfizer, they use panel interviews and I was questioned by three women with several "have you ever been in such and such a situation and what did you do" sort of questions. I knew this going in and I tried my best to prepare for it, but for me it was difficult to recall relevant situations and I guess that's where I failed miserably. I was disappointed with myself but also disappointed in their interviewing technique since I felt I wasn't able to talk about what i knew I could offer the company. There was definitely the feeling that this was their interview, I felt that there wasn't very much interest in what I wanted to ask of them. If preparing for an interview at Pfizer, be sure to prepare by thinking of as many situations as you can. I think the key is to show that you know how to handle different work situations.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where....(difficult job situation is described)   1 Answer