Pfizer Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Research Associate Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Groton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pfizer (Groton, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

Full day (9-4) of interviews, and I ended up meeting almost everyone on the team that I was applying to work with. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. There was only 1 interview where I was tested on my technical skills, all of the others were more behavioral. Everyone was very positive, and they got back to me within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

It was a relatively short phone interview. There were no technical questions. They only asked about prior experience with the specific techniques that would be used. It was a phone interview done by two people who took turns asking basic behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Asked basic knowledge about antibody. What is the structure, how to draw it on the board.
    Some questions about PCR. If some reactions doesn't work, how will you fix it.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was smooth and much better than expected. The interview lasted a couple of hours and I had the opportunity to meet with my manager as well as Senior Medical Directors that I now work closely with. Everyone I met with were extremely generous and accommaditing and interested to learn about my past experiences. Shortly thereafter, I received an offer from HR and within a few weeks I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you believe your previous work experience within an institutional setting will bring value to this department and the organization as a whole?   Answer Question