Pfizer Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Scientist Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Online Application initial contact with company to show interest. Contacted by recruiter from Pfizer and arranged a phone interview with the recruiter. On site interview was set up with a panel of 6 team members who met with me in groups of 1 or 2. The interview was challenging.

Interview Questions

• Experience with innovation and establishing new methodology in regulated environment   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

The interview went very well. Met very intelligent people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (San Diego, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was fairly standard: tell me about yourself, what are your skills and experience, why did you leave your last job. In-person interview was decidedly prosecutorial. They tried to find a narrow area in which I had little experience then asked many obscure questions about that area, as if they were trying to prove to themselves I was unqualified for the job.

Interview Questions

• Since this was a drug metabolism job, they asked if I knew which drug metabolizing enzymes acted on a particular drug. This is something that's easy to look up but you probably wouldn't know unless you had worked with that drug. I didn't know off the top of my head.   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pfizer in June 2010.

Interview

Applied online, received a call for phone screening. submitted online employment application form, got into a 1 day face to face interview