Pfizer Senior Internal Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in December 2008.

Interview

I had an extremely easy entry process. At my MBA program's on campus career fair, Pfizer had a booth and I just happened to talk to them due to the fact that the recruiter grabbed me and wanted to chat with me. I had great pre-MBA work experience (big IT Consulting firm) and after chatting for a few minutes, I was told that I'd be contacted for an interview. I had a quick phone screen with one of the managers and was invited for an on-site interview at NY HQ. I had three interviews, one with a audit manager, one with an audit director and one with a senior director, all on the Finance side.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an auditor? Truth be told, I wasn't overly interested in auditing, per se, but rather, much more interested in traveling the world.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered $105,000, a $20,000 bonus and a $3000 lump sum relocation payment and my goods were moved to NY. I was given a schedule to accept my offer. The sooner I accepted I would get 100% of the bonus. As time passed, my bonus dwindled. I accepted soon after receiving the offer.