PharmaForce (Ohio) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PharmaForce (Ohio) Interview Questions

Interviews at PharmaForce (Ohio)

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PharmaForce (Ohio) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview which asked about my skills and interest in the position. After this phone call, I was contacted to set up a Skype interview as well.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PharmaForce (Ohio) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was on Skype, with the HR manager and Engineers. Lasted for about 30 minutes. Most of the questions were based on Resume, very little in technical was asked.

Parenteral Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PharmaForce (Ohio) (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I first received call from the HR asking for availability for a phone interview. I was able to schedule a phone interview in 3 days after the HR call. It was an entry level job and I had 1.5 years of experience in the field.There were 3 interviewers of which 2 are senior formulation scientists and 1 senior analytical head.All the questions were technical most of which were shooted by the analytical lady. It went on for about 40 minutes. I thought I answered most of the questions but I was not selected which I came to know after following up the HR many times.

Interview Questions

• about my previous projects   Answer Question
    • About lyophilization optimization, scaleup   Answer Question
    • if i know about spectral characterizations etc   Answer Question
    • Given drug X that is temperature sensitive, o2 sensitive, pH sensitive how will I formulate it?   1 Answer

Senior Regulatory Affairs CMC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PharmaForce (Ohio) (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I completed 2 phone/screening interviews prior to being called in to interview with 6 leaders/team members. Each was an individual interview lasting 30 minutes to 1 hour for a total of 4 hours. The peer interviewer was unqualified to interview, as she was not aware what questions to ask, so I ended up leading the interview to avoid awkward silences. All other interviewers were very professional and personable with the exception of my final interview with the company's leader, Gopal. Gopal could not have behaved more unprofessionally or disrespectfully. There was a clear indication that he was not interested in speaking with me, as he continued to receive and respond to text messages until I made it a point to stop speaking until he finished. He was rude, condescending, and everything I would NOT want as the leader of a company I worked for.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions were on-point from the direct hiring manager, director, and HR representative.   1 Answer

R&D Lab Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PharmaForce (Ohio) (New Albany, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

HR department received my resume and contacted me by email because they thought I may be a good fit. Had a phone interview with HR then scheduled an onsite interview for 5/29/18. The interview went well with all interviewers except the R&D Director Don Wang. He got off on a tangent and started probing me about personal information like my family and if I needed the money etc. and he basically said that they don't just want an old guy sitting around doing nothing. Just because I worked at my last company for 25+ years and was laid off doesn't mean anything. He kept bringing up why my last company didn't offer me early retirement etc. and I told him it was a lay off and I wasn't even close to retirement. I still have a lot of good years left in me to work and if he couldn't see that that's a shame. In fact he is older than me and has only been at PharmaForce for a few months himself. I did the correct thing and sent the thank you emails to all interviewers the next day 5/30/18 and what did I get in the afternoon but a form email from HR thanking me for interviewing and telling me they were considering other candidates. Pretty tacky that I didn't even get a personal email from the HR person I was working with through the process.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't your last company offer you early retirement after over 25 years employment?

Very inappropriate question for an interview. I was very disappointed!!   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PharmaForce (Ohio) (New Albany, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

completed a 5 minute phone interview, and then came in to the facility for what I thought was a final interview, but it was really a job offer and meet and greet