Pharmaceutical Product Development CRA II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pharmaceutical Product Development CRA II Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

Only got to the screening process, they were looking for specific Therapeutic areas. Recruiter was very friendly. The overall experience was promising as I was told my resume would be kept and a date was scheduled for a follow up when more areas would become available.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

A telephone call with a recruiter firstly, was asked about experience like a resume review. Then a phone call interview with a line manager was scheduled in the second week. The line manager was very nice and asked about some behavior questions, no technical ones. The call lasted about 1 hour. Very positive experience but I did not prepare for it well.

Interview Questions

• Give me your cases: describe a PD happened at your site, what did you do? how did you handle tough investigators at your site? If there is a PD, but your investigator cannot tell it from their regular practice, how do you explain it with he/she? if there's a 'red-flagged' investigator, what will you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interview process was basic/typical corporate process. 1st interview: HR Representative - phonee screen, basic information about job and questions about my experience and desired salary. 2nd interview: In-person at PPD office with 2 different managers - standard situational questions (situation, action, result) and information about PPDs training, personnel structure, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to monitor at a site with a difficult study coordinator. What was the situation, how did you handle it and what was the result?   Answer Question

Salary offer was below expectations and the company was not willing to negotiate. Therefore, I took an offer from another CRO.

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in June 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was performed on the phone with the CRA line manager after the application was submitted. After the phone interview, I was called in for in-person interview with additional two CRA line manager. Each Line Manager took 1 hour each for interviewing, and all of them asked different CRA related question mostly in behavioral type, (Provide an example of a time when --, what did you do, and what was the outcome).

Interview Questions

• If you have experience in the field as a CRA the questions can be related easily.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

contacted by a recruiter, asked simple basic questions, not so difficult, said will hear back fro mthem

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in April 2013.

Interview

The recruiter / phone screen person will tell you what to expect. All questions are standard Situation-Action-Response types. Just be sure to be ready with lots of examples of situations that can fit any questions they might throw at you.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you failed to meet a deadline, the actions you took, and the repercussions, etc. Questions like this.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated via email. Pretty straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

Very little pre-face-to-face interaction. The application was intense and way too personal. Asking information about past traffic violations and credit history - inappropriate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Wilmington, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted the next day. A phone interview was scheduled and I received no feedback until I called the company and later was sent a standard response. Although we cannot offer you a position at this time we will keep your resume on record for a period of time. The interviewer stated the interview went well. I would have been nice to have some constructive feedback.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where there was a problem with your site and how did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Seattle, WA) in February 2009.

Interview

A series of interviews, two by phone, one in person. Fairly lengthy interviw with lots of situational questions. Seem to want pat answers.

Interview Questions

• Just a series of what was the problem, how did you resolve it, what was the final outcome, over and over...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I could negotiate and requested an increase of $5k before accepting.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Chicago, IL) in February 2009.

Interview

applied online, got a call for initial interview which was followed by 1:1 interview with site round describing about job expectations

Interview Questions

• Are you a team player? explain with your past experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair