Pharmaceutical Product Development Interview Questions in Cambridge, East of England, England | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. Within a day a telephone interview was set up which took place by the end of the week. The following week there was a face to face.

The phone screening was with a Clinical Direct Line Manager and the face to face with an internal recruiter and another one of the Clinical Manager. The interview comprised two part -
    1) About my background and experience. How I would fit into the role and why I would make a good CRA at PPD. Led by the line manager. Know your own background very well and be ready to explain every section of you career.
    2) The regular competency based questioning led by the recruiter. Communication, problem solving, team work, organisation. All answered in the STAR format.

There was an emphasis one long term career paths as PPD as big on training and development. It is worth doing some background into the company and the areas that they work in. In addition, let your personality shine through - i felt that team fit was important here. The entire interview lasted for approximately 90 minutes.

The day after the interview me and the internal recruiter had one final informal chat, incase any questions crept up an the formal offer was made a couple of days later. Overall a very positive experience and nice to see a company that are looking for more than just someone 'that do the job' so to speak.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 things your work colleagues say you and then 3 things a family member would say about you   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

First, I received an email to arrange a phone interview with Justin. Then I spoke with the recruiter and he just asked me a few questions about my previous work experience and education and then I was invited to a face-to-face interview in Cambridge.

I went to Cambridge where I had the face to face interview with the recruiter and my future line manager. They asked STAR type questions. My line manager was on the phone so I was not used to that.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people? Tell us about a time when... etc How do you manage your time?   1 Answer