Pharmaceutical Product Development Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Blue Bell, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

First I was interviewd by phone with HR, then with manager which was super great. I passed that phone interview and asked to take two tests medical terminology and computer skill before 1:1 interview. They sent me to the closest location which is in Blue Bell PA, I was interviewed by three people about 3 hours, there were most behavior questions that i think answred well, its all about work situations from your past, And also careful screen of resume.

Interview Questions

• tell me about the time when you got distracted at work   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Wilmington, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

It starts with a phone interview for screening. If you pass, you take TWO skills tests: one for medical terminology and one for computer skills. They are not as straightforward as you think and are designed so nobody gets 100%. One I passed those, I was flown to corp HQ for a series of in-person interviews. I was not impressed, they were NOT well organized. The staff was nice enough but they low-balled the title and the offer, which if you know PPD you can pretty much expect.

Interview Questions

• Have you had a boss that was a micro-manager? How did you deal with that?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time that you had a problem site. What was the problem? How did you identify it? How did you solve it?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in February 2008.

Interview

Random employee from functional group ask behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Generic