Pharmaceutical Product Development Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pharmaceutical Product Development Human Resources Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in April 2010.

Interview

Interview included a phone interview first, followed by an in person interview . Met with different empoloyees at PPD and saw the facility. People were friendly and informative through the interview process. I felt they were honest about what the position would include day to day and what a typical work load would include overall. I was happy to be able to engage with different people and hear their impression of the position and how they related to it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In the interview process, I was asked about flexibility with offer, salary, start date etc - I worked with the human resources rep to understand and negotiate terms for the position. After exchange, we were able to agree to terms on the offer and make an agreement.
Overall I found the proces to be natural and comfortable (as much as possible given the stress of interviewing in general).

Other Interview Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in July 2009.

Interview

Pretty standard process. One initial phone interview, and two one to one interviews on different days.

Interview Questions

• Specific example of dealing with a difficult client group   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation