Pharmaceutical Product Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pharmaceutical Product Development Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Three rounds of 45 min. interviews. Interviewed by a total of 10 people throughout the three rounds. The first round was great and I learned about the different roles and duties that the job entailed. As each round progressed, the interview became more intense.

Nurse Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

Received an initial call for a phone interview. Very straightforward and more the manager describing the position to me. Months later received call for in-person interview. 3 hours long, STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Can not remember specifics, but if STAR interviews are looked up, they are all the same questions. Situation, Task, Action, Result.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Horsham, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume. HR emailed with an invitation for a phone interview. After the phone interview an onsite interview was scheduled for the next week. The onsite interview consisted of four one-on-one interviews and one technical interview (hint: brush up on whatever key words you find in the job description.)

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral in nature mostly focusing on team work, organization and initiative. (describe a time when, tell me about a time you...etc.) They were very adamant on receiving answers in S(ituation) T(ask) A(ction) R(esult) format   1 Answer

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

Complete waste of time the interview lasted over 2 hours and all I got was customer service based questions as if I was going to be working a call center.

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Bothell, WA).

Interview

Seemingly typical interview process, with an initial phone screening followed by an in person interview. The in-person interview was in panel format, with three employees, consisting of one manager and senior employees. The interview itself was most behavioral question based, nothing really technical at all. After the interview was over I got a phone call within the week with an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, not many technical questions. Something like "Recount an instance where you had to work through adversity."   Answer Question

Country Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

I was first sent a quick computer test/questionnaire. They rescheduled the interview twice, both times at the very last minute. It was done over the phone and took over 2 hours. The 1st person got on and asked their questions. I had to wait 20 minutes for the next person to get on the phone. They ended up asking the exact same questions. Halfway through, the 3rd person got on the call (I guess because the second person was late) and they ended up both asking me questions, which was fine, but they seemed very inattentive and I don't think they listened to any of my answers. When I asked about the job position, I found out that neither of them had any experience with it. They were just random people from different departments. It was just a long, unnecessary process that was a complete waste of time. If this is the way the company runs, I don't really want the job. There has to be a better way. Interviews that go on for almost 3 hours are ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond your job position's expectations.   Answer Question
    • How do you utilize your time when you have multiple tasks?   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

Met with three individuals. Interview took about 2-3 hours and was onsite. Asked STAR related questions. Everyone was nice and easy to talk too. Job is very so based on organization and time management skills. Focus your answers on these two aspects to help. Do know they will call references so ensure you have good resources.

Interview Questions

• How would you organize your time? How did you do this in the past to meet a deadline?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Madison, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Really easy interviews, but long. 3 interviews with 3 different groups/people. Everything's behavior based, super open to using whatever experiences you'd like. Maybe I got lucky, but all of my interviewers were pretty decent at letting it turn into a conversation instead of being super hoity toity about the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a big decision without your supervisor/manager.   Answer Question

CRA II Interview

Application

Interview

Only got to the screening process, they were looking for specific Therapeutic areas. Recruiter was very friendly. The overall experience was promising as I was told my resume would be kept and a date was scheduled for a follow up when more areas would become available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Madison, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

A HR reached out to me,Honestly I was flattered,We have been contact through emails and try to set up a phone interview time.After We finally set up a time because the holiday off, We set up 8:30 am this morning.I got ready at 8 am and start waiting..no phone calls coming after 8:40. At 8:50 I got an email the HR said the position has been filled so he has to cancel our phone interview. So your position got filled right in that 20 mins while I am waiting for the phone interview.