Pharmaceutical Product Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.9

Nurse Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Durham, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

1st phone interview was with someone from HR who asked basic questions about my current job, job history, resume, hours sought after, etc.

2nd interview was with the pharmacist who asked me behavioral based questions and that lasted about 30 minutes.

I have been asked to attend a formal interview which I have to complete the written application first and agree that I can perform all job requirements listed for the position before moving forward. In the email telling me about the time/date of the interview they also sent information regarding benefits, PTO, etc for my review.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with a co-worker and how you handled it   Answer Question

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Cary, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

One phone interview with HR, then after about 1 week, One phone interview with the hiring manager. Two weeks after the phone interview, there is the on-site interview. The process is efficient and happy.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions and some behavioral questions, like 5 year plan.   Answer Question

CRA LEVEL I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a total of three interviews: one with the recruiter, one with a line manager over the phone, and finally an in person interview with another line manager and the director at PPD in Austin, TX

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a CRA?
      Aside from your resume , what qualifies you for this position?
      Answer Question

Research Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

the interview was with both supervisors that were friendly and laid back. the interview only took 20 minutes max and asked three questions. The supervisor like to make eye contact and ask questions. The both took notes and offered me a job on the spot.

Contract and Proposal Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

The interview consisted of three different meetings with different groups of people. Each group used a different template of their STAR questions with the format of "tell me about a time there was ____ situation and how did you handle it and what was the outcome of your actions?"

Safety Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

Just the telephonic interview which went for about 20 minutes. Asked about my working ability in a team environment and how much pressure can I handle with the timelines. Got the offer within the next hour. and the background screening was done the next day.

Interview Questions

• Just the behavioral questions for about 20 minutes and few technical questions   Answer Question

Las Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Middleton, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone and then was invited to an in person interview where I met with 3 interviewers who asked behavioral questions. Overall it was pretty laid back and the questions were not as difficult as I expected.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you had to resolve a conflict in a professional setting.   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Wilmington, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Got an email from a recruiter about a month after applying. She set up a time to have a phone interview with me. She wasn't very friendly during the interview which made it more difficult, but I guess she liked my answers enough to set up an in-person interview at PPD. There, I met with three different people for one-on-one interviews and they were all welcoming and easy to talk to. It was just hard answering "tell me about a time" questions for two hours straight.

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

Applied and heard back from HR two months later. Interviewed with HR first. Two weeks later had an on-site interview which consisted of face-to-face meeting with three people from the department. A week after had a conference phone interview with the managers of the department and the client.

CDM Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in September 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume through recruiting company and was scheduled for puone screen within few days. The first interview went well with the directora of data management. I was notified about second interview within 2 days and second interview was scheduled within a week. Second interview was rough, could hardly understand the manager's accent/questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage resources, budget, why do you want to work with PPD   Answer Question