Phase 3 Marketing & Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Phase 3 Marketing & Communications

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Phase 3 Marketing & Communications (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Easy and quick interview process. I completed a timed writing assignment and had two in-person interviews before getting the offer. I interviewed with multiple employees at once. Questions were pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience putting together media kits or writing pitches?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Phase 3 Marketing & Communications (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was called in for a phone interview, an in person interview followed, then a ride along. The ride along was basically meeting 3 people from the team and asking them questions and them showing you around.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about your experience and what you are looking for. What made you apply for this position.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Phase 3 Marketing & Communications (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume and received a phone call within 5 days. Initial interview was standard. I did notice the facility was not in a good area and was a bit run down. Second interview was with upper management and seemed promising. They were able to spin the aesthetically unpleasing environment to being "humble and practical- cutting corners to spend on more important things." I liked that the women were hardcore and driven. I do not feel that the interviewers were completely honest with me. I did not realize I was being hired with a group of women to be trained at the same time. Initial offer was low, but I was told with bonuses and commissions that I would make well over the base amount ($12,000.00 more on average), which did not happen. The recruiter also bragged about the income of the top saleswomen in the office (which I came to find was simply unobtainable). The benefits package was terrible. You could pay for health insurance on your own for less money and a better plan.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was lower than I could afford (with the potential of commissions and bonuses). I counter offered and they accepted.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phase 3 Marketing & Communications (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and received a phone call within a week. We then set up a three hour working interview where I had to complete 4 separate writing assignments. I completed the interview on time and sent it back in. I followed up twice and never even got a response.

Interview Questions

• Create a launch plan for a hypothetical new restaurant opening in the Atlanta market.   Answer Question

Full Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phase 3 Marketing & Communications (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a 2 week process, after the phone interview I was invited for an in-person interview and it was more of a conversational interview than standard grilling process. All real time questions were asked and how i process the information / analyze it was assessed than the final answer

PR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Phase 3 Marketing & Communications in July 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Didn't hear anything until I followed up 2 weeks later. I was asked to complete a writing project to be done in a certain amount of time. After completion, I never heard anything.

Interview Questions

• Writing project will be completed after the phone screening if you're qualified   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vinings, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Phase 3 Marketing & Communications (Vinings, GA).

Interview

I submitted my resume and was contacted fairly soon afterwards. I had a quick phone screening and was invited to an in-person interview afterwards. I arrived at the HQ and waited for a while- it was a short, typical interview with the recruiter and afterwards she said she'd follow up with more steps about the process. Everything was efficient and timely.