Phase One CG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Phase One CG Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phase One CG (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Recruiter reached out, would be very unresponsive. I would have to keep reaching out to set up phone interview. Finally made it through phone interview, met director in person, called & seemed very excited for me to join team but wanted me to speak with client first. Had a call with client, and after was told I would get offer. Literally took over a week to get an offer out and I responded back to negotiate. Recruiter went MIA for a week and then finally reached back out when I told them I already had accepted another offer. The entire process took 2 months. Literally in the time I got my initial offer and the time they got back to me with an updated offer, I had time to have a phone interview, had 3 in person interviews and gotten an offer from another company.

Seems very disorganized and unresponsive. Not the kind of company I would work for.

Word of advice? Get offer out as soon as possible if you truly value the candidate. Otherwise, another company will be quick to snatch him/her!

Interview Questions

• How would you go about gathering requirements for policies?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phase One CG.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. We agreed on a date and time and the person never called me. I reached out by emailing and leaving voice messages but still nothing. A few days came by and I followed-up again. This time I got a reply saying the position has been filled internally. I was rather upset not because the position had been filled, but because of how communication was handled. I couldn't help but think how I don't want to be part of a company that gives out that impression. I worked in HR before and I am fully aware of how things change and priorities shift. Things fall through the crack a lot of times but that is not an excuse to disappear and treat future candidates the way I experienced.

Phase One CG Response

Apr 26, 2017 – Technical Recruiter | Branding Specialist

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your interview at Phase One CG. I'd be interested in discussing your experience in more detail. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at any time at... More

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Phase One CG in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by their Human Resources department for an initial phone screening which went well. From there they set up a phone interview with the Project Manager for the position as I was out of state. The phone interview was your standard discussion of what the position was, what they were looking for and questions about my background and how that fits into the position. The second phone interview went very well. I was told at the conclusion of the second phone interview that I would be informed by HR within a few days as to their decision. My subsequent follow-up e-mails two weeks and four weeks later, respectively, went completely unanswered by HR. Approximately 4 1/2 weeks after my second phone interview I received a generic form e-mail stating that they would not be further considering me for the position.

Overall, while the interview process was simplistic, the complete lack of communication by HR and the subsequent notification via generic form e-mail left me with a negative view of this company.

Internal Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Phase One CG (Alexandria, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Two step process- phone screen and face to face interview with the recruiting team. The manager provided clear instructions, and managed expectations. There was a combination of direct and open ended questions. Some questions were specific to my skillset, others were general questions about my career path and interests.

Interview Questions

• Why are you active in the job market?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phase One CG (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Very relaxed, they didn't know what kind of candidate they were looking for, the position description was confusing and it was a waste of my time. The role wasn't defined well enough and based on other reviews and interviews I warn others to stay away. They were not prepared in my view for the interview and pulling questions out of thin air and the format was not organized to say the least.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Phase One CG (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

Two telephone interviews of about 1 hour each. One was with the Project Manager and one with the Operations Director.
    The questions during the interview were relevant to the role and there were also a few challenging questions. Both interviewers were very knowledgeable and experienced. Overall it was a very positive experience. Glad I did some research about the company and prepared well.

Interview Questions

• Differences between Agile and classic project management approach.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Phase One CG in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through reference , got a call after couple of weeks for phone interview. Technical round was focused on my previous work experience , details about salesforce. After a week there was another phone interview with HR, It was fairly simple. They offered me job then.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me what I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phase One CG (Alexandria, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter.Process too 2 weeks.Cultural and technical questions.More emphasis on Agile Scrum methodology.People are really nice ans helpful here.Technical questions based on salesforce.There was an initial 30 min phone screen followed by a second round of skype interview.(45mins).People were really nice and it was more like a healthy conversation about the project and company rather than nerve wrecking interview process.They were friendly and great throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions based on salesforce.There was an initial 30 min phone screen followed by a second round of skype interview.(45mins).People were really nice and it was more like a healthy conversation about the project and company rather than nerve wrecking interview process.They were friendly and great throughout the interview process.   1 Answer

Senior Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Phase One CG (Alexandria, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and connected with a few networks in common. Got an immediate email request for a Monday phone interview. Interview got rescheduled to Wednesday, then rescheduled to the following Monday at 11. Then rescheduled again for 11:30. At 11:30, fully prepped an ready for the phone call, and nothing. Called into the recruiter on cell phone and the main office line to get voice mail. Frantically rechecking emails to confirm date, time, originator.... Email comes in at 11:45 from "Phase One Recruiting Team" that says that "the position" has been filled. Doesn't indicate the position, (there were several applied for) and nothing about the 11:30 interview. Finally got an email form the recruiter saying that I should have gotten a message about the now filled position prior to our interview. The move in HR is toward these impersonal "systems" and away from an actual phone call. For a company this size, this seems a bad way to do HR and a good way to ruin a good reputation.

Interview Questions

• What times are you available for a phone interview and what number can we reach you   1 Answer

Phase One CG Response

Jan 14, 2016 – Senior Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks so much for your feedback and the time you took to discuss this with us over the phone. As we mentioned, this is not normal process for us and we try to handle each candidate's interview... More

Interview

All Java related questions and developement strategies, Like what difficulties did you have during development and how did you solve it ....
    And Agile methodologies ... how the development life cycle works