Phase2 Technology Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Phase2 Technology Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Phase2 Technology

1 Interview Review

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phase2 Technology.

Interview

The interview was a great conversation with the Director of Talent and I thought was a good experience with a great shot at next steps and getting the job with a well reviewed company, however come to find out they LIE just like others that I've dealt with in the industry.
Phase2 hires recruiters and employees that promise you the world, state that you are a great fit, they will highly recommend you, there aren't many other candidates that are as experienced and more, only for them to go silent after completely raving about your application!
I don't know what is going on in the professional world of recruiting nowadays, but these people have either forgotten what its like to be a job seeker or just don't care about anyone other than themselves, and unfortunately the company that I read about did not live up to the hype and professionalism I expected.
It's fine to interview someone and be honest and state that there are many other candidates better suited or to state that they will get back to me IF they elect to proceed forward, but to promise the world and then renege on it is inconsiderate and unacceptable.
I would avoid this company at all costs because if they act this way before you even get the job, imagine what they are like to work with!?

Interview Questions

• Just normal interview questions about experience and a lively discussion about the job and culture.   Answer Question