PhaseOne Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at PhaseOne Communications

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PhaseOne Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by a recruiter. The first interview was about 30 minutes with a recruiter. The second interview consisted of face to face interview in the office. I met with 2 members of the company. The interview was about an hour long, followed by extensive testing. Some personality testing, skills test, but also vocabulary, etc. Then had to analyze and write up findings.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PhaseOne Communications.

Interview

Very extensive hiring process.

Interview Questions

• If I planned on having children.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but I should have.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PhaseOne Communications in August 2009.

Interview

Started off with a recruiter calling me and conducting a general screening phone call asking very basic questions and gauging initial fit. Next step, was going into the office for about 4-5 1:1 interviews, maybe 30 minutes each. Also included a series of skills tests. There was also an online EQ test.