Pheaa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pheaa Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.0

Loan Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pheaa.

Interview

Extremely easy interview; My interview was with a recruiter and I had to provide them of my previous customer service experience; The entire interview was accomplished through a phone call after I got the recruiter on the line

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a high-volume call center?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pheaa (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

the interview process was pretty direct and simple, the individual that had conducted the interviews made things very easy to be understood when it came to what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pheaa.

Interview

Had a quick 10 minute phone interview, expected more but that was it. At the end of the call they asked me if i was able to attend training the following week and voila!

Interview Questions

• What was one of your experiences dealing with a irate customer? And how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Automation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pheaa (Harrisburg, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was a pleasant experience and everyone from the recruiters to the hiring managers were nothing but friendly, but salary expectations were never discussed before or after the interview. When they made me an offer several weeks later, it was for a different position than I interviewed for and for $22k less than I made at the time. When I told the recruiter how much I was currently making, she asked me if there was any room to negotiate my salary down. I did not accept the offer, and they did not come back with a competitive offer. The entire process amounted to nothing but wasted time because they never asked for salary requirements up front.

Treasury Adjustment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Two interviews one on the phone and in person. The whole process took about a month to get hire. Interview asked fairly basic questions during the phone with HR. In person interview asked more difficult questions but nothing too scary

Records Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pheaa (Harrisburg, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Typical interview ... they explain the job first then asks bunch of questions . I interviews twice with them because they wouldn't hire me the first time since I was pregnant .

Interview Questions

• What would you do first if you got a phone call saying you got the job ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pheaa (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an HR rep in Harrisburg, and an in-person interview at the Pittsburgh location a week and a half later. They did review my resume, but there was no reference check. I was surprised at how much nicer the call center was than I thought it would be. People seemed focused but relaxed, it was reasonably quiet and there were lots of windows.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about problem solving, your experience dealing with displeased customers or clients, computer knowledge. I understood what the job was, but didn't get the full picture in the interview, only after training started - then I understood how the different parts of PHEAA fit together.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pheaa (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was professional. I interviewed with two people. There is a intense background check that may weed some folks out if you have a previous (major conviction) not sure how they do this but in our training class someone was let go.

Interview Questions

• They followed the Star process interview. Situation, Task, provide Action and Result.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pheaa in July 2015.

Interview

First you go through the phone interview. Simple conversational questions. At the end of the phone interview you're asked to come in for 1:1 interview at the organization's premises. Supervisors then go into more detailed behavioral questions. You are analyzed how you handle different types of situations and how you are able to handle stress and stressed clients.

Interview Questions

• Questions are fairly easy to answer the most difficult question was: Tell me about the one time you got great customer service and what is it that made me feel it was great customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pheaa (Pitts, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was very lengthy for a job that pays 11.00 an hour. Interviewers had flat personalities, very hard to read. uptight and did not make me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were very good, mostly behavioral, so be prepared to elaborate, on situations where you experienced good customer service, a time when you made a good or bad decision with a customer and how you resolved. How you have handled an unhappy customer in the past and what you would do going forward. If someone called and was given three different answers how would you handle? Have you ever made a bad decision with a client and how you handled   2 Answers