Philip Morris International Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philip Morris International Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

3.4

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Belgrade (Serbia)) in July 2011.

Interview

First interview was with HR. Few days after HR interview I had more detailed interview with Head of department.
Questions were related with soft skills and technical background.
After mentioned interviews I was invited by phone for final round and got an offer.
For other positions, agency screening is performed and several tests before starting with interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength comparing to the other candidates?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Application throught their website. 3 x 30min interviews with managers by phone. Simple to moderate level of difficult questions (kind of: why us, what you think we do... and give me example of a time...) . Promised a clear feedback but, different from more respectful companies, not real feedback is provided.

Interview Questions

• Why us ? Example of a time...   1 Answer

Philip Morris International Response

Oct 26, 2017

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience.

We’re sorry to hear that you felt there was a lack of feedback following the interviews. Providing constructive feedback... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very organised, It took approximately two moths, I applied online, I later had a phone Interview with the HR, allowed by a Skype Interview two weeks after with the HR and the hiring manager. Everything was very clear, no difficult questions but they were looking for a very specific profile. Asked about examples of previous tasks in different positions.

I received feedback of the interview two weeks after the Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Challenging situations, Specific questions about the position.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

My friend who worked at the company referred me to the position (an internal analyst). A week later after I submit my resume, I got an email from HR and scheduled for an interview with CFO. The interview lasted for an hour. Afterwards, asked me to take online test (It also includes English test).

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?
      Also some technical question - How would you test revenue   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

They approached me. Scheduling the interview was a process since I was dealing with different individuals and there was clearly no communication between them. The actual interview lasted 2 hours and after they I haven’t heard a peep despite 2 follow ups. If a company is approaching a candidate they should be professional enough to at least get back to the candidate after an interview. A candidate’s time is just as important as a company’s.

Interview Questions

• The usual where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why PMI?
      Why do you want to leave your existing job?
      Technical questions.
      Also it was weird to have the HR person sizing me up during the interview with the hiring manager.   1 Answer