Philip Morris International Information Services Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philip Morris International Information Services Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Information Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Makati City (Philippines)) in September 2011.

Interview

The process took two (2) full months. Initial interview with Executive Search firm.. After 2 weeks, an interview with Human Resources. Another week to be interviewed by the Head of Department, and another week for the Hiring Manager (Final Interview). I signed the job offer two (2) full months after attending the initial interview. Interview Questions were relatively easy, you just have to know the role and sell your achievements rather than the tasks you did.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Information Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New Delhi (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

Very tough, and normally philip morris only hire their relatives, if you know somebody in management you may most like get the job, whether you are right skilled or not