Philip Morris International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2017

184 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

My interview process for Philip Morris International's affiliate in Australia was outstanding. They were very accommodating to schedule the interview for a date and time that suited my schedule and had a panel interview with all the key stakeholders of the hiring process in the same room, so that I wouldn't need to come back to meet with each one of them individually.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

On ground assessment. Wasn't too hard, it was actually a really fun experience. It lasted all day long and there were about 25 candidates total. There were 4 assessments and there were plenty of coffee breaks and opportunities to socialize. I'd say if you were going to do the OGA, just make sure you get enough sleep and be yourself

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY).

Interview

Based in 3 interviews, first with external staffing partner of PMI and after with different stakeholders that I would report to. After approval on that stage I was subjected to one final Assessment Centre (it was mix between internal and external interlocutors).

Interview Questions

• Motivation to join PMI   1 Answer
    • Current Market key topics in my work area that I would enhance and how would I address them at PMI   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Firstly it was a phone call interview mostly to access my motivations on working for this particular company and industry, I have been asked some questions in english (since is not the country language).
    Afterwards have been a face-to-face interview focused on behavior questions, and going through my resume to get to know me better.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY).

Interview

Very relaxed manager, not asking direct questions but rather engage in a smooth discussion and explained me the job while asking some questions about my interests in the diverse domains involved in the job

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working for a tobacco company ?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Interview

One phone interview; about 30 minutes. In person interview at the NYC headquarters with a group of candidates; interview lasted all day long. Went through various exercises and interviews with about 6 different people, all the while being scored by a group of about 20 people. Went in for a third 2 on one interview with the specific department I wanted to work with.

Interview Questions

• Create a marketing plan; convince the other people in your group to go along with your plan.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

First and second round Skype interviews with HR and marketing professionals. The people I Interviewed with were very kind, and the process was overall very pleasant. First round with an HR person remains more qualitative and second round with product manager goes into a bit more technicalities but nothing too complex.

Interview Questions

• What are your most dominant strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Process Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Director Operations

Interview Questions

• How to involve each employee in applying the new techniques specifically   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Houston, TX) in June 2008.

Interview

Phone and in person panel interview

Negotiation

No opportunity to negotiate

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in July 2017.

Interview

Very good. Firstly, quick chat over the phone with hr, then face to face Plus Excel test (30 minutes) vlook up, pivot table, pie chart. The whole process was pleasant

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position, how do you handle stress, why did you leave previous employment,why do you want to work for us, why should we hire you   Answer Question

Logistics Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Applied online. Got interview call within a week. Process was quick and efficient. Interviewers were very welcoming and patient. Took time to understand my background and to explain the job description.