Philips Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. The first interview was the generic HR interview that included brief background and work history. The second interview was a panel interview and lastly I spoke with the hiring manager more about how my expertise would fit the role.

Interview Questions

• More background related and how I can fit within the company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I met with the two managers I would eventually be working with individually to talk about recent courses I had completed, and my knowledge with various Microsoft programs. I was then taken on a tour of the building that I was in by one of the managers who seemed to know everyone that was working there.

Interview Questions

• I was given an excel file and asked to generate a specific output and corresponding graph.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

That's was all right, they ask my basic background and give me some excel question, because its contract role, so I only have one on site round. They just go over my previous working experience and selected the project they interested and asked for the detail.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging project u faced.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA).

Interview

Normal Interview process. Applied for the position, about 1.5 weeks later received and email from the talent acquisition requesting the 1st phone interview. It pretty much was the standard background check, work history questions, and overview of the company and position.

Next step was a 2nd phone interview with hiring manager. Very nice, and friendly, and more direct questions about experience and requirements. A week later, got called in for an In-person interview with hiring manager, and some staff members of the department. Interview was more formal, and tougher questions. My advice would be to do your research on the company, and be prepared for any and all interview questions that may be asked. Total in-person interview was about 2-hours or so. After the verbal interview, had to take a small excel evaluation in order to test experience, and answer a few questions regarding the spreadsheets and problem solving. For an average excel use such as myself, it was not simple.

Interview Questions

• One question that was asked was a behavioral question. They provided a scenario, and although the question asked had a final Yes or no answer, they were more concerned with what steps you would take in order to get to the answer. There is no right or wrong answers, but they want to know your train of logic, and see how you would solve the question.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

There wasn't one. As an internal employee, I would expect I had to inquire about the status and information regarding my own interview. The interview was quick and I got the feeling another candidate was in mind and I was just going through the motions,

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I would be a 'perfect' fit for the position?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Initial phone screens with an HR recruiter to discuss my interest, and the job role. Then there was a phone screen with the hiring manager. I then had a 5 hour round of 1 on 1 interviews in person to discuss the project, roles and assess my skills and cultural fit.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I received a call from a head-hunter setting up my interview on basis of my Naukri profile.
    The first round was conducted by engineering manager for whose project this hiring was required.
    Then he called others to take second round along with system architects of the business unit supporting the project indirectly.
    The third round happened with the senior system architect of the project itself.
    The engineering manager quickly took everybody's feedback while I was asked to wait.
    Then the fourth round happened with the director
    I was almost confirmed before the last round with HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked in all technical rounds: Tell me about yourself, describe your current project, what does your regular day at work look like?   1 Answer
    • Asked by HR Manager: What do you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was told to have an interview with HR at school, but they canceled it without notice. After one month, I got an email saying that I'm in the final round meeting with the team manager.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had two face-to-face interviews with manager and his manager. The interview was informal since I already did an internship in another department and got recommended by the previous manager.