Philips Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Engineering Interview Questions

3.5

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA).

Interview

I applied on Linked In. Within a few days I received a call from a recruiter and then talked to a manager. After that I went in person. I had three hour long interviews back to back to back with a manager, older engineer, and a newer engineer. Each person spent time describing the job, answering questions and asking an engineering question such as drawing a stress strain curve or designing a part.

Interview Questions

• Draw a stress-strain curve.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reedsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Reedsville, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Initial phone screening by HR in Washington State. Second phone interview by hiring manager. Final in person interviews on site. On site interview 4+ hours. All questions on site where behaviorial interview questions. Very tiring and questionable on true idea of capabilities. Focused more on psyche of person and reaction to various situations, both at work and in out of work situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you managed a project that failed and you felt the failure was due to a member of your team not performing. How did you handle your interaction to that member?   1 Answer