Philips Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Good process, thorough, multiple interviews across the team. Started with a phone screen and moved to an onsite interview. Talent acquisition worked with you the whole way. Offer was quick and background moved pretty fast

Interview Questions

• Tell be about a time that you were asked to change?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Seattle, WA) in April 2011.

Interview

Screening interview with the in-house recruiter who specializes in HR, followed by on-site interviews with the HR hiring manager, individual members of the HR team, and three business leaders who would be supported by the incumbent.

Interview Questions

• How do you build credibility with the key leaders you support?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Recruiter sent message through Linkedin. set up call asked basic questions and gave good overview of position requirements. Professional, but position requisition was cancelled prior to interview. Good follow up.

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Foster City, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

A few question on behaviors. The chemistry was pretty bad from get go so didn't last long before they turned me down.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips in August 2016.

Interview

I had a 30-minute telephone interview with a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition based in the Guildford office - perfectly reasonable questions and I was told that I would receive feedback about any potential next steps the following week. Despite me sending a number of emails to the recruitment coordinator in Eindhoven, who promised that the recruitment manager would be in touch, I have still not received any feedback 2.5 months later. A very poor experience - I obviously I have been unsuccessful but to receive radio silence after I prepared for an interview is not something which I would expect from a company such as Philips.

Interview Questions

• Largely questions about my relevant background and experience.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was respectful. Lots of questions were asked. Interview Lasted for an hour. There was a 1:1 interview and then a test. It whole process took time but it was a good experience for me.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

was well organized, quick,smooth and clear. i was really impressed with the way it went. The job offer came immediately once the interview was positive. Looks like Philips like to do things quickly. But in this process sometimes, they recruit really bad talent.

Interview Questions

• can you join us tomorrow :).   1 Answer

Negotiation

it depends on the country, position, line manager and HR. in my case all was fine.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Vrij lang proces, ik moet toegeven dat ik de hoop voor een paar maanden had verloren na niks te hebben gehoord (via website aangemeld) Alleen later wanneer het proces was begonnen, begon ik te integreren en om te gaan met extreem slimme managers.

Interview Questions

• Hangt ervanaf af, de hele rare situatie was dat ik een volledig gedifferentieerde interviewstijl meemaakte, eentje praatte tijdens het hele interview, de andere luisterde alleen maar etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Vrij snel