Philips Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.7

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philips (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, question related to image processing, machine learning, programming knowledge. Reviewed the projects I had mentioned on my resume. Questions about implementation of algorithms. Programming proficiency in C++ python

Interview Questions

• 1. How important is feature selection
    2. Whats Edge detection
    3. Questions about the projects   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through the college Job board and I got a phone technical interview which dealt mainly about the basics in C++ and some basic algorithms. Asked about Heap Sort, Heapify and the complexities related to that. Asked few basic database questions and whether i have experience in developing application in SQL.

Interview Questions

• Asked about HashMaps and Heap Sort. General Database Questions   1 Answer

Interns Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I received a call from the staffing agency to set up a phone interview for the position. The phone interview with my primary supervisor (top-level manager) and secondary supervisor. They made the interview fun and engaging, rather than challenging. We discussed my past experience and talked about the responsibilities of the position I was interviewing for. They also asked a series of questions and allowed me time to ask them my own questions. I received my offer within a few business days.

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite project during my last internship?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Philips in March 2014.

Interview

I saw the internship post on a website, contacted the email provided and scheduled a phone interview in one week. The phone interview took less than an hour. First they asked about your research projects, interrupting with questions from big motivation to technical details. Then some questions about the techniques their project needs. Finally asked you to design an algorithm or strategy for a specific task closely related to their project.

Interview Questions

Offer came after a long long time (after someone rejected the offer, I guess), and I have already accepted offer from another company

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Very comfortable and excellent questions to analyze if I was right for the spot. Got a call and spoke with multiple managers, very easy communication. Provided excellent questions and was able to answer them with ease because of the clarity provided. Would recommend interviewing and working here again.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about past expeirences that would underline the skills necessary for this position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in October 2013.

Interview

The process for the interview was very easy. I applied online for their internship position. A recruiter contacted me 2 weeks later to schedule an interview. I interviewed with my hiring manager, and was offered the position 2 days later. There was no hard questions, just the basic tell me about yourself and some questions off of my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philips (Cleveland, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

First, I got a call from HR to set-up and interview with Manager. After interview with manager, I got a call for an interview with the team. Then I was hired as an intern.

Interview Questions

• - Questions regarding cloud computing:
      = Describe it.
      = What will you choose? Security or Efficiency? Why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips in March 2012.

Interview

Interviews with 3 different managers

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Mayfield, OH) in November 2008.

Interview

Questions related to my field were asked during the phone interview. Later on, during the personal interview, a small test was given.

Interview Questions

• Regarding sampling times of an analog signal, analog circuitry, etc.   Answer Question
    • how to perform Bubble search   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips in November 2016.

Interview

I have applied for product management long term internship in medical products department.
    It was important having knowladge about product details because job is totally related to prepare official offers.
    3 steps,
    -CV pool (there were 52 candidates)
    -HR interview (16 candidates)
    -Interview with manager