Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

255 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Somerset, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a video interview first and then they called me for a face to face interview, I got a reply for the face to face interview round about 2 weeks after the video interview

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions in the video interview - what did you find challenging in your last job and how did you accept the challenge   Answer Question

Order Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Phone interview with an HR recruiter for about 30 minutes. 2nd phone interview with the department manager for about 30 minutes. In person interviews with 5 people for a total of 4 hours. I have gone through all of this and never heard back from them either way. I know of another person that interviewed for the same position, and again, never heard anything. I still don't think they have placed anyone in this position. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Strengths /Weaknesses. Typical behavioral questions as it relates to customer service duties: Tell me about a time? How would you handle?   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview process started out great and things were moving smoothly until after the first interview. The recruiter went silent and I actually never heard from the recruiter again. I reached out to the hiring manager a week after they said they would contact me to find out where they were in the hiring process.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Philips in-house recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. I had a 30 min technical interview with him. This was followed by a 15 min interview with General HR who then setup an onsite interview. Everything very professional to this point. My interview was with 4 people at the same time, slotted for 45 mins total. People were a Director, 2 Sr. Managers, and a QA peer level. 45 min interview reduced by 10 mins by walk to conference room and 2 late arrivals. They asked me questions for all but last 5 mins. Then it was what can we answer for you but we need to leave on time for a meeting. Then no word afterwards, despite stating on their own website – “If you’re not selected for the position, your recruiter will share this information with you as a professional courtesy and in acknowledgement of your time and interest in Philips.” Total BS. I have no qualms with not being a fit, but this was just truly unprofessional. I don’t know why they bothered to bring me onsite (and I wasted a vacation day for it, too).

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

HR email me to confirm the agenda, then she called me, she referred me to the hiring manager who think I'm not qualified. Although I had relevant working experience, but I failed. The HR manager is very nice, She asked some questions about my previous job responsibilities, and I shared some examples to her.

Bioinformatics Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

The interviewer is a very nice person. He starts with a courtesy of introduction of their company, and my introduction, but he didn't go to details of my project but skip directly to the coding exam.
    He let me choose problem that I'm familiar with from graph, tree and string algorithm, though I'm stuck on some questions but he kept helping me to reach the final answer.
    Finally, I asked questions about the required skills for a research position, and he gave a very detailed and professional answer to that, the whole interview last for an hour, with 15 minutes overtime.
    Though I might not pass but it was quite a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Prove which one is bigger Mathematically:
      O(log(n)^n) and O(n^log(n))   1 Answer

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips (Somerset, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview, and then one round of in-person interviews from 3 different people. The last person was particularly intense, but I could tell that he was also incredibly brilliant. Ultimately didn't get the job, as the position wasn't right for me. Seemed like a great place to work, however.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any super-power in the world, what would it be?   1 Answer

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Gainesville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through my University Career Website. They requested an onsite interview but I was out of the state so they allowed me to do it over the phone. Was only asked two vague questions which threw me off. No technical questions. Interviewers very awkward and couldn't answer my questions straightforwardly

Co-op Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Over the phone, completely behavioral interview. Started with some more information about the job, ended with questions I had for him. Nice enough guy, seemed quite accommodating, but wasn't too enthusiastic either.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult experience working on a team?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you managed change in your life?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Typical initial phone screen. They asked me questions about my resume and my experiences with programing and software engineering. They also discussed other possible opportunities at Philips besides the position that I applied for to see what fit me best.