Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

804 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

One phone screen, one conference call, one "in person" interview (included interviewers by video call). The last two were very repetitive- almost duplicates of each other. The entire process was generally pleasant, but the final interview was a bit awkward. I spoke to multiple people at once, some by video chat. Those on video were not visible to me, meaning I could not make eye contact or truly interact with them. Being that I was interviewing for a position as an instructor, not being able to see listeners was a real disadvantage.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you are at odds with a co-worker but you still must work directly with that person?   Answer Question
    • How do you believe your advanced education can benefit you in this position?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about constantly having to meet goals?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

That's was all right, they ask my basic background and give me some excel question, because its contract role, so I only have one on site round. They just go over my previous working experience and selected the project they interested and asked for the detail.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging project u faced.   1 Answer

Clinical Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

2 separate phone interviews. First with talent specialist then with a hiring manager. Two in person interviews with different managers. Give a 10 minute presentation on topic of presenters choice. Very comfortable atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to change your plan. Many questions of “tell me about a time”   Answer Question

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was rather disorganized. I was interviewed and selected to receive an offer for a particular location I had applied for. After I went through the interview process, I was contacted and asked if I would consider an alternative location. I gladly said yes, at which time, I was told I had to re-interview for the same position in a different state.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between work instructions and SOP?   Answer Question

User Experience Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

I applied online, and within a couple weeks had a recruiter from Philips reach out to me. She schedule a phone screen, after which she scheduled me for a video interview with the hiring manager.

I spent about 45 minutes talking with the manager about the role. I went over my background and answered some pretty standard interview questions. After, she said that the company would get back to me with either next steps or a pass.

It didn't. Additionally, I've had no responses to follow-up messages to the recruiter and the manager. Ghosting on your applicants is not cool.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you used user research to influence product design.   Answer Question

Clinical Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

Two phone interviews that lasted about 30 minutes apiece with a recruiter and hiring manager and a 3 hour panel interview with the hiring manager, two others and a 10 minute presentation at the end.

Interview Questions

• Given what you know about Philips, what do you think is affecting us most as a company?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Three rounds phone interviews. Two hire managers. One group interview.
    The interviewers are pretty reasonable and very nice. The questions are all resume related. No stupid questions.

Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips in August 2017.

Interview

Things went smooth with HR, but totally unexpected with the hiring manager. First the HR scheduled the different time to me and the hiring manager. I guess that's why the hiring manager was kind of anxious and impatient during the interview and did not listen to me. From the job description it is more about a product development engineer. The hiring manager was not interested in either my research background, nor what I have completed. Keep interrupting me. The questions was nothing like the description. And at last even asked me a semiconductor manufacture question, which I don't know what's related to the job at all. I don't have any related experience on that so for sure it was a rejection. But next time, please put your description same as what the job is really looking for and please communicate with your own personnel that they know what to screen for. Otherwise people who are not related will spend days to prepare and then waste both of your time.

Interview Questions

• What's your role in the project? Are you the PI? (Given I'm a fresh graduated student)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Orlando, FL).

Interview

The interview was somewhat intimidating since it was a group panel. After I made it past that phase I had to go through a presentation process followed by another group panel interview as well.

Marketing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Somerset, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a video interview first and then they called me for a face to face interview, I got a reply for the face to face interview round about 2 weeks after the video interview

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions in the video interview - what did you find challenging in your last job and how did you accept the challenge   Answer Question