Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.9

Electrical Engineer Interview

Interview

Straight forward hiring and interview process. A bunch of interviews and then they give you an offer. Interview is tough going through 4-5 different rounds of interviews to secure a job offer from them.

Interview Questions

I got an offer but I went for another company

External Performance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Hiring process was very professional and the Skype interview conducted for out of city candidates was very well organized.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult challege that you have not been able to fulflll? Which is the challenge that you have been able to fulfill?   Answer Question

Clinical Scientist Interview

Interview

We started with an online application along with posting of a current resume. Then a phone interview was scheduled for 2 weeks after the date the application. The phone iterview was merely for availability check and then an onsite interview was scheduled. The clinical scientists are scattered around the states so it is really hard for them to gether the interviwers together for the onsite. It took about a month to schedule the onsite. The onsite interview consisted of a 40min presentation and 4 different interviewers including one HR.

Intern Interview

Interview

Sign in 10 minutes earlier before the interview. It is a half hour interview on campus.
    There are about 25% Behavioral questions and 75% Technical questions.
    The technical questions: first, find prime numbers in a list. Second, find the median number in a matrix.
    Asking about the research and project experience on my resume.

Interview Questions

Interview

Overall recruitment process comprises of 4 stages with a written test being the first one. All questions were based on C#. It was quite a tricky test. I was called for technical interviews 3 days later. There were 2 technical interviews followed by a managerial round. Got a call from HR the next day. But before the HR discussion they arranged a discussion with Director as well.

Interview Questions

• If a static variable in one class enclosed in an assembly is being referred by two different assemblies, would the change in static variable caused by one assembly be reflected in the other assembly. Assume all the assemblies are getting executed in one process. Same question was repeated for singleton class as well instead of static variable   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

The interview process was made up of three phases. First, the phone screen interview was done with a technical person highly knowledgeable about the job requirements and the project. I believe it was the architect. Once approved, I was invited for the second phase of 3 interviews in a row. A lot of technical drilling. Once approved I was invited for another set of 3 interviews equally as drilling in technical topics.

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Rather easy and straight forward

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a nasty manager and deal with manageria issues   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

they haven't interviewed me as there is a collaboration between my college and the company

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There were both technical questions and behavioral questions. The technical questions were not bad. They look for creative answers.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then group interview. Now is waiting for the response from the company.

Interview Questions

• When you have conflict with your teamwork, how did you solve it?   Answer Question