Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.9

IoT Prototype Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

A brief technical self-paced Montage Video interview, they ask me for the best time fo a call but never called, after a month they told me the role was on a temporary hold.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Phillips? What do you know so far about the position? How long have you been working with wireless tchbologies? What's your background as a researcher?   Answer Question

Marketing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Somerset, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a video interview first and then they called me for a face to face interview, I got a reply for the face to face interview round about 2 weeks after the video interview

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions in the video interview - what did you find challenging in your last job and how did you accept the challenge   Answer Question

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Ontario, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The hiring process went well, unfortunately they were not actually hiring for the position that I was being interviewed for. On day one, I was shocked to learn they was not vacancy for the position I was interview and hired for.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with personal conflict.   1 Answer

Order Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Phone interview with an HR recruiter for about 30 minutes. 2nd phone interview with the department manager for about 30 minutes. In person interviews with 5 people for a total of 4 hours. I have gone through all of this and never heard back from them either way. I know of another person that interviewed for the same position, and again, never heard anything. I still don't think they have placed anyone in this position. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Strengths /Weaknesses. Typical behavioral questions as it relates to customer service duties: Tell me about a time? How would you handle?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Applied online , got a call from the recruiter in a week who asked me basic screening questions and set me up with hiring manager the week after .This interview was smooth ,was asked about my experience and few technical questions.I was called in was for an in person interview . Here there were three rounds with three different managers . Questions were behavioral , very few were technical

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Philips in-house recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. I had a 30 min technical interview with him. This was followed by a 15 min interview with General HR who then setup an onsite interview. Everything very professional to this point. My interview was with 4 people at the same time, slotted for 45 mins total. People were a Director, 2 Sr. Managers, and a QA peer level. 45 min interview reduced by 10 mins by walk to conference room and 2 late arrivals. They asked me questions for all but last 5 mins. Then it was what can we answer for you but we need to leave on time for a meeting. Then no word afterwards, despite stating on their own website – “If you’re not selected for the position, your recruiter will share this information with you as a professional courtesy and in acknowledgement of your time and interest in Philips.” Total BS. I have no qualms with not being a fit, but this was just truly unprofessional. I don’t know why they bothered to bring me onsite (and I wasted a vacation day for it, too).

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very fast, less than three weeks between initial contact and job offer. The process consisted of two half hour phone interviews followed by three hours of in-person interviews in one morning.

Interview Questions

• Several product specific situational questions, i.e would you recommend this cost reduction change.   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview process started out great and things were moving smoothly until after the first interview. The recruiter went silent and I actually never heard from the recruiter again. I reached out to the hiring manager a week after they said they would contact me to find out where they were in the hiring process.

Clinical Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I saw a well-suited role posted online and applied. I highly recommend you find the role's assigned recruiter one way or another on LinkedIn and engage in direct dialogue. My online application was actually rejected but I eventually got an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• How and why does your background + experience benefit this role? How will it help ensure you succeed?   1 Answer

Clinical Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Baltimore, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with six 45 minute phone interviews over the course of two weeks. I was invited for an in person interview with six people, each 45 minutes, and lunch with the hiring manager. Some of the same people for both types of interviews. A very thorough process.

Interview Questions

• Let's say we hire you. It's been a year and we are doing your annual review. What would I say to you about your performance?   1 Answer