Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.9

Interview

One phone interview followed by an in person interview that included a talk. If you are in healthcare and want to apply machine learning, this will be a decent place. But for people who want to work as a machine learning researchers, this is not the place. There was a silly 1 hour non technical interview that was a waste of time. The people are nice but it is better to work in an industry as a data scientist than philips.

Test Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Lowell, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant interview experience. Learnt quite a lot from the interviewers who were all engineers.
    Applied via my college's career website. Got called for an on campus interview less than two weeks later. Had to go through another round of interviews that lasted 4 hours at their officer headquarters in Andover, Massachusetts. Got an offer three days later.

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was an overall good experience. The HR was pleasant and very sweet. The interview lasted for almost 20 minutes and she said she will get back to me but she did not. She went through my resume and asked about my work experience, what I am presently doing ?

Biomedical Equipment Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was late to call hence I waited for her call and she was really apologetic that she was running behind schedule. She asked me about my work experience and allowed me to elaborate on various projects that I completed during my academic years. she told she will get back to me but it took Philips 3 weeks to send a mail stating a rejection.

Interview Questions

• How /why did you choose biomedical Engineer as your major?   Answer Question

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Cleveland, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and efficient. I interviewed with the hiring manager for the position and it lasted only about a half hour. That very day I had a phone interview with his manager who would make the final decision. I got an answer from them that same day.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and set up time for phone interview with panel. Interview went well; I was familiar with company, already knew what was needed for position and also live within easy commuting distance of the office where I was to work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have training experience? Experience with MS Office, portals, networks?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was quick. I had 1 interview with the hiring manager. 1 week later, I had 4 hours interview with other stakeholders: 1 hour with the hiring manager, 1 hour with the project engineer, 1 hour with the core team project manager, 1 hour with the operations director

Interview Questions

• What do you think a project manager should focus on?   1 Answer

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Four interviews. Professional. Interviewed with HR, Co-workers, line manager, and line manager's manager. The hiring process took about 4 weeks. A bit slow. Interviews were good. People are nice and kind.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Applied online. Had a typical phone screening where I was asked about my education, experience, certs. Then asked to come for an in person panel interview in Indianapolis. Panel interview consisted of 4 high level employees where I was asked technical and behavior based questions. I'm waiting to hear back on the position, so fingers crossed!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a routing protocol and a routed protocol   1 Answer
    • How would you connect two routers from different vendors, and what protocol would you use?   1 Answer

Verification & Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

I applied in Philips website and then a recruiter mailed to setup some time to discuss more details to set up an interview. Then she never responded to my email afterwards. It's ok if recruiters doesn't respond but it's kind of paining for people who are searching for jobs when they do like this. Didn't expect this !