Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in May 2016.

Interview

Was pretty straight forward- they use Taleo and you have to have your application submitted online. I talked to the recruiter, knew the hiring manager as well so there was good feeling throughout the process. The folks doing the interviewing, (2 by phone- 3 in person) were really nice and very professional- all seemed personable and easy to talk to.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philips (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, question related to image processing, machine learning, programming knowledge. Reviewed the projects I had mentioned on my resume. Questions about implementation of algorithms. Programming proficiency in C++ python

Interview Questions

• 1. How important is feature selection
      2. Whats Edge detection
      3. Questions about the projects
      Answer Question

Optical Engineer Interview

Interview

Nothing unepected but they hold the traditional "big name" ego. That's not satisfying feel. The interview went fine and I was invited by engineers team to meet on site. 50 WORD MINIMUM...........

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

applied through their website and they got back to me quick. Had to do a pre screen through another website which I had to pay for membership for...I thought that was weird, but well worth it for a great company.

Summer Interview

Interview

There were 2 rounds. The technical round consisted of coding and statistics questions. The other round was about the resume and research work. Questions were easy and did not include tough algorithms.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (New York, NY).

Interview

background - presentation - skills - general interests - It was really complete
    Not a lot info on what the position consisted of but quite good general description
    Good benefits

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

Looks like it is a 5 step process.
    Hiring Manager
    Level 3 Software Engineer
    Level 4 Software Engineer
    Architect
    and lastly white board sessions

interview was from resume mostly and some random questions related to technology.
    it was good over all.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Cleveland, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process had two steps. There was a technical phone screening, which was followed by a panel interview, 4 interviewers with CCNA related technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you connect 2 routers?   1 Answer

Senior Supply Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen with the recruiter, then went through 3 separate 30 minute phone screens...eventually moved to a 2 hour block of 4 30 minute in house interviews. One of the in house interviews was with the same person who interviewed me on the phone. In the interviews I found out that they were still in the process of hiring the director I would report to; so it was no surprise I did not receive an offer. Who wants to walk into a new position with a key position just filled? After all of the time and effort to study for and sit through 8 interviews, I was told that I did not have enough planning experience and didn't meet the job qualifications. Humm...seems like this is something they could have told me after the first 2 or 3 interviews, and not strung me along for 2 months interviewing. The questions were easy, so all in all this was a complete waste of time and effort.

Interview Questions

• How have you influenced the sales team and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Electronic Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

speak about myself and my experience and how you can install electronic devices and ask about my old company . and they ask about salary and my interesting . i think this job is good but not for every one .

Interview Questions

• can you work in every weather ?   1 Answer