Philips Marketing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Several phone discussions: Recruiting and hiring manager. I interview a lot because I am between jobs, 9 out of 10 companies do not bother to get back to you. Does that sound familiar: you speak to a bunch of people on the phone and in person and you never hear from them again?

Philips is one of the few employer that still follows a common sense and courtesy to let you know where you are after each interview. In my case, at the end of the day, I didn't get the job - they said they had an internal transfer.

Just level of professionalism by the hiring team is above and beyond any other company I've come across yet (quite a few).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips in January 2010.

Interview

A very nice interview process. First, I spent a significant amount of time on the phone with the recruiter, understanding what they were looking for, so before I spent any time with the actual company, I understood it would be good fit.

They sent me first class tickets, and booked a nice hotel for me. I spent the evening at dinner with them, then interviews the next day. Had interviews with about 15 people total. I also presented.

The interview process was very cordial and positive. There weren't any questions that I couldn't answer, but issues I brought up that we all recognized as challenges.

Interview Questions

• What would you recommend we do to grow into this area.   1 Answer
    • There were NO unexpected questions, because I was well qualified and prepared by the recruiter.   1 Answer

It meant moving the family to a location that would have required private schools, more expensive housing. Overall, a good opportunity, but not a good fit.