Philips Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.6

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA).

Interview

Not very good. They don't use recruiters. It is very hard for them to get folks. So they keep bringing people from Europe. So nowadays they are trying to hire anyone they can get. Since the turnover has been so high, unfortunately they don't have smart people who know how to conduct interviews anymore.

Interview Questions

• I was shocked that they asked an inappropriate question. Something not legal to be asked in the US   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. They are very tight with money. The relocation package is quite good.

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philips in February 2014.

Interview

Long, disjointed, and unprofessional. HR seems not to have a process and they don't communicate with candidates. You will also meet with a bunch of folks have no direct impact on the process.

Interview Questions

• This place is all about the "fit"and this is more of a behavioral assessment interview.   Answer Question
    • No question was difficult...the process was awkward.   Answer Question

Really low salary!

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Longevity and experience precluded much of the interview process. I was the logical choice however I needed to prepare with my overall project and yearly reviews to promote myself.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you work better as an individual or in a team situation? Can you show where you've tackled a project and problem and what the outcome was? Can you provide mentorship capabilities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Foster City, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

straight forward multiple functional leads

other offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

Referred to role by a current employee. First interview was an HR, "fit" interview where they asked basic questions on motivation to apply, and "why Philips". Important to try an answer in simple, short form

Second round was with manager of BU, who got into more technical details of the role. I had some experience but not enough.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Philips
      What are some of your strength and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philips (New York, NY) in December 2007.

Interview

Recruiter was top notch and no-nonsense. In person interview with managers was in depth and trying - 4 interviews in 8 hours but well worth it.

Negotiation

Philips doesn't negotiate. They make an offer and you accept or pass. Period.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

The person interviewing me was very kind, the interview itself was quite easy and asked all the normal questions like what made philips stand out, etc. Heard back within a couple weeks

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews with second level supervisor, followed by immediate supervisor. Peer was also included in the interview. Standard questions were asked with respect. One of the better interviews conducted.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then a 1:1 interview after 3-4 months. They never got back to me on the outcome of the interview.

very unprofessional recruitment process!

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips in January 2011.

Interview

Started with 2 phone interviews by HR folks not fam iliar with my skill set. This was frustrating. They were very knowledgeable of Philips culture and benefit so that was valuable.
    Then there were 2 rounds of 1:1 interviews, with 3 specific and different members in the field and later in related fields. In the end I met 6 folks, half of whom I would not be working with. Not sure what was the point. Then there was an all day test at an offsite location.