Philips Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Recruiter Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Straightforward and quick! I knew what their expectations were and the interviewers were professional, direct and pleasant. They were truly interested and engaged in the correlation of my unique skills and how they applied to the position. I would apply for another position in the future and would recommend applying to a friend.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical. How were my skills applicable? What makes me a great candidate? What were my expectations?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in June 2008.

Interview

I was looking forward to the face-to-face meetings. Had several calls with the executive recruiter and a couple with the internal recruiter. I met the head of HR, who was entirely unprepared and read from a list of canned questions. I then met a VP to whom I would have a dotted line report. There was no alignment between her and HR. Neither were particularly friendly. I couldn't wait to get out of there!