Philips Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

3.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter, then phone interview with hiring manager, then face to face with hiring manager, then interview with their manager. Hold your breath and wait 6 to 8 weeks. then, the "we have decided to proceed forward with another candidate, we wish well in your job hunt, you just didn't fit our criteria for the week."

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Then met with the regional manager. Had a second interview with regional manager and his boss. I was able to learn a lot about the company because I knew someone who was a "rising star" in the company, so this helped tremendously. There is much upward mobility in this company, and in retrospect, I might have taken the position because of the technical training provided. They look for flexible people who do not have family commitments and are able to travel 50-75% of the time. The company people I met are very dedicated and it appears co-workers become your social circle.

Interview Questions

• What can you see yourself contributing to the company outside of your job requirements?   Answer Question
    • What personal shortcomings do see affecting your ability to perform job tasks and how would overcome them?   Answer Question

I needed more flexibility due to outide interests

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were very casual and down to earth. They were very concise and specific on the job description. However, it could have been said in a more interactive manner. I felt comfortable the whole time and was not intimidated by the interviewers. Although the interviews came in late for the interview, they were quick to apologize as well provided me their reason of coming in late for the interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Ban, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

first of all appti then gd then pi 2 round which was technical and then hr round then writing skill round which was easy and easy to demonstrate and then again apptitude tewst whiuch laso were easy

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Managers were very approachable and open, was able to know the culture and work ethics of the company during the interview. Overall interview process was quick and straight forward. From the beginning to job offer took only 2 weeks at most.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Great Interview process, fast, efficient, surprising, but thrilling
    The questions were a bit offsetting at first, but looking back at it, they make sense. More than anything they want to see if you fit in the company
    Applied through the university, so it helps with quality of the candidates
    Screening was done, couple of days later interview was set, received the offer one week after.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

# Employee Referred
    # HR Interviewed - Telephonic
    # RM Interviewed - 1:1
    # NSM Interviewed - 1:1
    # Final HR Round - Telephonic
    # Salary Negotiations with HR - Telephonic/Mail
    # Finalization

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in June 2008.

Interview

Phlips is a large company and you feel that with the lenth it took to receive information on your resume submittal and subsequent interviews. Entire interview process was lengthy. Phone interview with recruiter is the first step. Once you pass a phone interview is step up with the sales manager. Third interview is a panel interview with up to 5 employees in that department.