Philips Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA).

Interview

Recruited via LinkedIn, a couple of emails, calls with 2 recruiters followed by call with hiring manager. Onsite interviews with R&D, Sr. Marketing Director (hiring manager), Marketing Director, and a Project Manager. Followed two days later by a call with a VP. All went well, very nice people, great workplace setting. Zero follow-up afterward, no further contact or feedback by recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would narrow multiple project specifications to those most important, provide an example of how you differentiated a product from competitors. Have you worked with AGILE?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted by an employee, then by the recruiter. Interviews were scheduled very quickly with five managers/directors for a 1-1 interview, followed by a panel interview. Most of the questions related to my background and experience. Others were focused on what I would bring to my new team and why I wanted to make a job change.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had conflict with another team member. How did you address and resolve this conflict?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very thorough, and Philips had to get everyone 'on board' before they could make an offer. I spoke with 12 people either in person or via teleconference before they offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with sales force not engaged in product line   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate