Philips Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had 6 times interview, and it was very straight forward, and also had positive impression. Also when I had on-site interview it was very friendly. but facilities was not good, looks old.

Interview Questions

• what was your prior process? long time interview with different location   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

Looks like it is a 5 step process.
    Hiring Manager
    Level 3 Software Engineer
    Level 4 Software Engineer
    Architect
    and lastly white board sessions

interview was from resume mostly and some random questions related to technology.
    it was good over all.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

One telephonic, 2 technical, 2 HR
    Telephonic was technical, and technical rounds are bit difficult

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered more than I asked

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philips in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process was too good. The question were asked exactly on what you ve worked and from there drill down process started. Its not that the interviewer have something in his mind and expected same from you. initially he made me to explain all things I was doing previously from there on he started drilling to check the depth of my knowledge.

Overall interview was good.

Interview Questions

• What you ll do if bug is logged in the last week of testing and you are not sure about the effects of the bug. In the sense you can retest the bug easily but you dont have any idea whether it will affect the other areas of the application. will you check the whole the application or how u ll proceed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was good but they didnt offered more than what they earlier said to me.
    Be optimistic while negotiating. If you ask too much then there is a chance for a second person to get the offer. Saying this if you are very good skill n knowledge u can sell yourself as much as u can..

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Had 3 technical, 1 managerial and 1 HR round.Technical on C#.Net and WPF. Questions on multithreading, algorithms, WPF, C# basics, events and delegates, OOP, pointers, stacks, queues.Was asked to come on multiple working days which is a cons.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1. telephony interview with senior team member. Question on oops concepts

2. 1 on 1 with architect
    - Question on oops concepts
    - C++ programes
    - OS concepts
    3. staff manager
    4. Senior manager
    5. HR

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Got call from HR, it was through employee referral.
    Interview process went very smooth and comfortable. Had 3 rounds wherein 1st round was on language of your choice, 2nd Round architect round, 3rd was managerial and offer was released after 1~2 week.

Interview Questions

• design patterns, implement stack using queue, they will ask till depth of language of your choice, ask all Skil set mentioned in CV   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's fixed . No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

It was four round of interview. First two rounds were technical round then last two was managerial round the last one was with director of the team. I was asked all valid question and interview went well.. Hr round was completed that day it self..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You should have good negotiations skill

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

1. Contacted by a front-end recruiter, talking about the openings and culture fit;
    2. Phone screen with another recruiter about the position requirement details and the process,
        also talked briefly about my experience, skills, interest and salary expectation;
    3. Phone interview with hiring manager;
    4. On-site interview, mix of 1-1 and group panel interviews.
        Mix of personality quiz and technical questions;
        It is efficient in my opinion since it took only 3.5 hours but I got to meet he majority of future team
        members.
    5. Offer comes in the next morning

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Process Involved, Call from HR guy. Then had to clear these rounds, 1. I had a online exam conducted by amcat 2. F2F with a technical guy. 3. Technical with team lead 4. Manager 5. HR

Interview Questions

• They was more of a basic technical interview sessions.   Answer Question