Philips Senior Technical Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Senior Technical Specialist Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Received mail from Philips HR for Job Openings, applied for that position, in a week time i received as shortlisted for interview and scheduled.
On Same day technical and HR round completed, after three days got a offer letter.
One technical and HR interview.
most of the questions on design patterns and tricky c++ questions and few programs.
Webservices, c++ and C# interoperability
Pointers
Data structures
Algorithams

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1. Written test - on fundamentals of the domain we applied for. Expects at least seventy five percentage to qualify for the next rounds.
    2. two technical rounds - complete technical evaluation of design skills and development skills.
    Architecture related questions based on the experience of the candidate.
    3. one hiring manager round - Communication skills, attitude and suitability
    4. one HR round - attitude, communication skills

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of technical, 1 round Technical/Managerial,1 HR.
    The first 3 rounds were difficult. But someone with good technical background would clear them.
    The interviewing panel were technically sound and asking me reasons for everything i said.

Interview Questions

• They asked me more on Designing as i was being interviewed for SEnior technical specialist.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are good at pay

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

One technical round in Core and advanced Java. Questions on Restful.. Second round was director level combined with hr.

Was asked to write three programs and asked to explain the same. Interviewer was professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation and got descent offer if not the best

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

i got the call from a consultancy, and F2F interview was scheduled the next week itself.
    I went to their office and three two rounds of technical interviews were conducted. and the three more managers came for interview(more of a discussion) .
    HR interview was on next day through phone. Got the offer letter a week after.

Senior Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Friday 24th Feb 2012, I got call from Philips HR (Anuradha, Arun). Later after interview I come to know that she is consultant at Philips. Disscused about skills, CTC and Expected CTC. She was ok with that.

Sat 25th Feb. Took inhouse, computer programming test. - Result Passed.

Thr 1st March. Telephonic interview for an hour - Passed.

Again I confirmed about CTC and ECTC. Anuradha said, she had discussed with her team and they are ok with it.

Mon 5th March. Complete day spent in inteviews (2 technical rounds). - Result Passed.
    HR gave me a form to fill up. I fileed it up. After looking at the form HR (Rama) and one more Leader took me in a meeting room, and cleared that my current CTC is out of their standards. And they can not affored it.

My question is, after specifically clearing my CTC and ECTC details 2 times, why do Philips called me for interview? Complete waist of time and money.

I tried reaching to Anuradha on emails and phone, but no response, she even do not bother to pick the phone. What should I do now. There is no feedback from her.

Interview Questions

• VC++ Program, Implement Smart Pointer class with Reference counting.   1 Answer
    • Implement Elevator operations. 1. Close Door. 2. Go up. 3. Go Down 4. Go Down. Sample Input and Output was provided, you have to implement it.   2 Answers
    • Design Movie maker UI and Class diagram, Thread Sychronization. UI Left panel shows thumb icon list of images. Right panel plays, renders current image. How do display first image in 5 seconds, movie file might be on network drive. how do you display images, in separate UI thread as soon as they are loaded by reader thread.   1 Answer
    • Design Book library. People in company should be able to Reserve, Checkout, Checkin book. Book may have multiple copies. Book can be reserved if it is already issued/checked out by some one else. Search books by people, title etc. Seach People by name, books they own.   1 Answer