Philips Software Engineer IV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Software Engineer IV Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

So I got a interview through a internal referral. Had a conversation with the Manager, than 3 team members interviewed one on one. It was very de-moralizing because I didn't get any feedback. I tried contacting them several times, but no help at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Software Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Foster City, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of questions on Win32, MFC, COM and ATL questions.

Once the phone screen is complete, the in person interviews were on site in Foster City. First interview was the design of a distributed system using Objected Oriented techniques. SEcond interview was about C++ , templates and STL. Third Interview was about algorithms and data structures.

Interview Questions

• Design an algorithm for walking a tree-like data structure and serialize it XML   Answer Question
    • Design a smart pointer class whose behavior can be changed by policies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were pretty fixed on the offer. I had to move to because of personal reasons, so accepted it.