Philips Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Quick process 2 weeks, no evaluating questions, no STAR questions, just conversations. Most of the interviews here are that way, if they know that you're the person....its not really an interview. If they appear bored or zoned out during interview...you're not the person. Most of the time outside applicants get favorable look vs internal applicants. Regardless of the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Melbourne, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview with recruiter. Telephone interview with HR person responsible for the division I applied for. Telephone Interview with immediate supervisor. Telephone interview with immediate supervisor's manager. Personal interview with immediate supervisor and local HR representative. Meet the clinical and technical teams that I would support.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager and two members of the team i was going to work with. I was asked typical interview questions. The hiring process was very quick. I received a call back on the same day I had the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Shortlisted via E-Litmus. There were 3 rounds. Interview mainly revolves around your resume. Candidate with good knowledge about prerequisites (as per role) and good communication skills can crack the interview.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of three rounds. First, was one on one interview where the interviewer asked about me, and few questions about college but none of them were technical. Second round was with manager who told me what exactly the work was and asked my expectations, it was also non-technical. Final round was it HR, the questions in this round was about work and all.

All they wanted to test was willingness to work with them.