Phillips 66 Finance/Accounting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Phillips 66 Finance/Accounting Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Phillips 66

2.7

Finance/Accounting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Phillips 66.

Interview

Interviewed on my college campus, 2nd round interview was flown to Bartlesville. Offer extended the day after I left Bartlesville. 2nd round interview included a dinner before the interview day, and it was 3 separate 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Phillips 66

Finance/Accounting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phillips 66.

Interview

I applied through my university's recruiting center. Once they accepted my application, I was able to schedule an interview with them. It was an informal interview. They first asked me about a few things on my resume they found interesting. They asked me about the company and some general behavioral questions. I found out from them within a week after the interview that I did not get the second-round interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bartlesville, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Phillips 66 (Bartlesville, OK) in November 2011.

Interview

On Campus interview through career fair. Standard next day interview with recruiting leads. Invited to the Bartlesville campus for a second interview where I met with 3 separate managers for 1 on 1 interviews. They really looked at my transcript and also seemed to be interested in people with any experience with SAP. They were all very nice and comfortable interviews

Interview Questions

• They asked is I would be willing to move to a town with only 500 people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have set offers they are able to provide regardless of location. It was a good offer.