Phillips Auctioneers Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Phillips Auctioneers Administrator Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Phillips Auctioneers (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my paperwork after seeing the job on NYFA. I was contacted a few days later asking to come in for an interview. I was then interviewed by two people and a woman in HR. It took approximately a week to get a response back. Overall, the experience was very positive and everyone was nice. They had a nice benefits package and stated how they value their employees/hard work.

Interview Questions

• nothing unusual. The HR woman made sure i was paying attention by asking randomly in our conversation who I had interviewed with and from what department. Overall the experience was nice and the people were extremely friendly and welcoming.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Phillips Auctioneers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Phillips Auctioneers (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was incredibly disorganized. I interviewed with HR in Manhattan office in May 2015 - both ladies were unfamiliar with the business and seemed like they were playing HR on bad reality television. They were clueless about job responsibilities and one seemed to struggle with speaking English properly. The offices were small and crowded. As the front line face to potential employees HR needs to be responsive "hip" and "young" which it wasn't. When I interviewed with the department head, I saw that the office conditions were poor and some people walked around looking unhappy and scared, while others looked right through you or over your head.

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Phillips Auctioneers in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process was a pleasure; the interviewers are very candid about their expectations and ask pointed questions to ensure candidates have the right impression of the position. The follow-up responses are timely and all communications are clear.