Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital.

Interview

He was very easy he asked me questions I already have a direct answer to because I done this type of work. It was a phone interview and if you fit for the job they would send you a email telling you what the next process of the interview and hiring process. But for what I hear it sound like a great company to be part of

Interview Questions

• Why u want to work for this company   1 Answer

Leadership Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital.

Interview

Was a very lengthy process where several illegal questions were asked. Maybe because the town is so small and they have a "good ole boy" system in place. Being from a city out of state and knowing that the things they were doing were illegal, I knew this was not the place for me.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital (Albany, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying for the job, I was promptly sent an email requesting I set up a phone interview with a recruiter. It is about 30 minutes in length, and was easy to do. Very low key and the recruiter was able to answer lots of questions right away. This is important if you want to find out what all the job entails if you are on the fence deciding if this position would even fit into your personal needs.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you went above and beyond for a patient?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital.

Interview

Online application then wait FOREVER to hear anything either way. If you are "over qualified" you should "dumb down" your application to meet their requirements or you won't be considered. It is more in WHO you know rather than WHAT you know.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about strengths and weakness, how to you handle problems with patients/co-workers, management, etc.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital in February 2014.

Interview

Behavioral questions after survey taken over the internet. Next they
    Called in for interview. Took about 30 minutes only one person in interview. recruiter called a week later with offer. Negotiations took place and eventually got the salary I needed to leave current job. I was satisfied with it.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital (Albany, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Received call from recruiter. Scheduled an onsite interview. Met with Department Head initially. Later in the day met with the team of analysts. The questions were hypothetical what ifs for things that did not apply to the actual position. There was no clarification for the questions so you had no indication you were answering it they way it should be answered.

Interview Questions

• If you had a doctors appointment but a crisis arose right before you were supposed to leave, what would you do?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital (Albany, GA).

Interview

phone interview then panel interview. the brought the entire leadership team in to talk with me. it was a very engaging and fun conversation. This is a very fun place to work and they have a great team

Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital.

Interview

I was interviewed by the potential managers, nice enough. An offer was made, offer accepted, then offer rescinded due to a hiring freeze AFTER I had put in my notice at my other job, purchased uniforms, done my drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Like I said, offer was made and accepted and then rescinded 4 days before my 2 weeks notice was up at my current job.

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next day to schedule a phone interview. From the link, I selected the first available date which was 2 weeks away. On the day of the interview, I received the phone call on time. The process took about 20 minutes. Casual conversation interview.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience do you have that makes your qualified for this job?
      How would one of your co workers describe you?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital (Albany, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

Talked with manager about employment history, filled out paperwork! I met staff on unit. Took drug calculation test. Talked with human resources. Wendo nursing residency classes. Went perinatal classes. Met with preceptor. Worked secretary for admission information.?