Phoenix Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Phoenix Children's Hospital

2.8

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Phoenix Children's Hospital (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I waited in the lobby for about 20 minutes for the interviewer to show up. It was very casual. We sat in the chairs for about a half an hour. I received a call the next day offering me the job. It was a bit frustrating because the front desk attendants don't have many options to call or find out where you're supposed to be. You just have to wait for the right person to show up.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you handled a customer complaint?
      Give me an overview of your work history and education?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Phoenix Children's Hospital in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with supervisor at the location at which position was open. Interview was July 1st, however, since their training/orientation starts every other Monday, I wasn't able to start until July 27th. I was offered the position right away. I interviewed at 8am and I received the job offer by 4pm.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with the following situation: Your coworker isn't doing much and you feel that you're doing most of the work.   2 Answers

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Phoenix Children's Hospital (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

I received a call to schedule an interview and it was scheduled about a week later. Then I received a map of where my interview will be held and where I would be able to park along with the Supervisor information that was going to be interviewing me.

Patient Care Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Phoenix Children's Hospital.

Interview

Hard to get an intervie but easy proccess once you get one. The oreder in how things went is listed below.
    Call to set up an interview
    Interview with clincal manager
    Call from HR got the job
    Submit Paper Work proof of qualifications like Certifications
    HR Meet and greet plus drug test and background consent
    Training class for 4 days
    Shadow (precepting)
    Sitter traininf class
    CPI
    On your own

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hi this is Mr. Blank from HR we would like to offer you a position at PCH.

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Phoenix Children's Hospital (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

Online --> Phone call --> In person; I interviewed with the manager of the floor that I was hired on. She was very nice & asked me basic questions. Then she gave me a tour of the floor & had someone show me around the hospital. Everyone was very kind & made me feel very welcome right away.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Phoenix Children's Hospital (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2018.

Interview

i applied for numerous floors as a PCT, didn't get a call for any of them. I later got a call from HR saying if I would like to apply for other floors I said yes and they got me an interview. Interview lasted about 30 min and I got a call with the final answer from HR about a week later

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Phoenix Children's Hospital (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was with my manager and it was a very comfortable conversation discussing myself and included a more in depth description of the job. The questions asked were very relatable to the position making sure I was able to have appropriate responses in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Situations relatable to the position we’re presented to me and I was asked how I would act in that situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Phoenix Children's Hospital (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was one on one. I interviewed with the person who is now my manager. The questions I asked were open ended and allowed me to share what my experiences are/how I handle specific situations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you worked as a patient's advocate.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phoenix Children's Hospital in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. The manager on CA 6 was extremely nice and inquired not only about my want for the position, but about my personal life as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were placed in a difficult situation? How did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phoenix Children's Hospital.

Interview

2 weeks of interviews not too difficult. Silly incomplete questions but not too challenging for a nurse. Just smile and tell your future manage that you are happy to be yelled at by upset parents and continue to do your job with no help from support staff or supervisor

Interview Questions

• Normal. What should you do?   1 Answer